• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Unbanning Service

x04a

Onyx user!
Yes, I understand, but without some sort of explanation/proof it works i'm not sure anyone will do the no-appeal method.

x04a

Onyx user!
I'd say get a staff member/trusted member to verify that the no-appeal method works.

x04a

Onyx user!
It's just my opinion, you'd get more business if you had a vouch.

Sage Mode

Onyx user!
In my opinion there should be a trial offer. I mean lets be realistic here... hand you the account and trust you can unban it, suppose it has a major offense? Ya a few pics mate, some form of proof, a vouch from a happy customer, anything. Not trying to insult your service, just giving you this tip to help attract customers.

RaMoNe

Ima be honest, the guide Oxide made was pretty thorough about how to un-ban accounts. Not saying that it may be a 100% success rate, but the chances are pretty high. I vouch for Oxide.

Pink Floyd

I'm not sure staff is allowed to vouch. My opinion on these types of things, is that you should get them unbanned before they pay, or give them a refund if it does not work. I think a middle man would be well used in these situations.

Advice: Provide the service before a customer pays (only for the first few customers) but keep his/her account until he/she has paid the required price. You have the recovery information, so if he/she attempts to take back the account without paying, you can always recover it back from that person. This will get you a few vouches so that people will be more willing to trust you.

On Topic: I have a perm banned (for botting) account that I would like unbanned. It has no appeals left however, and I can't recover the account =/
Would you still be able to get it unbanned?

Pink Floyd

Any chance you'd be willing to give me one freebie so I can check it out? I'd love my old main to be unbanned. If not, I understand. :smile:

Oxide

Power member.
Saturday said:
Advice: Provide the service before a customer pays (only for the first few customers) but keep his/her account until he/she has paid the required price. You have the recovery information, so if he/she attempts to take back the account without paying, you can always recover it back from that person. This will get you a few vouches so that people will be more willing to trust you.

On Topic: I have a perm banned (for botting) account that I would like unbanned. It has no appeals left however, and I can't recover the account =/
Would you still be able to get it unbanned?
Good idea but they would have a better chance of recvering it then i would
Pink Floyd said:
Any chance you'd be willing to give me one freebie so I can check it out? I'd love my old main to be unbanned. If not, I understand. :smile:
Maybe

x04a said:
If it works for Pink Floyd, I'll do it.
Ok.
Andy said:
does it work for acc hijacking?:/
Yes