• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

UFC 194

Philly

Power member.
Who else is super excited for this main card that is about to start. Who do you guys got winning?

Professor

Philly said:
Who else is super excited for this main card that is about to start. Who do you guys got winning?

Ronda Rousey or Floyd Mayweather for sure.

Edit: Maybe both.

Greed

Power member.
I want Conor McGregor to win, but I think it'll be a good fight.

Philly

Power member.
The fight that is about to start I think should be the main event, doesn't make sense to me to have the smaller kids fight over the bigger men... Regardless this one is going to be good!

Philly

Power member.
Deme said:
McGregor is just too good in my opinion :p

It is WAY too early to say that, just look at Ronda Rousey for an example... Don't get ahead of yourself, he has a rematch coming and I can promise it will last a little longer than 13 seconds. He beat Jose Aldo before they stepped in the ring I seen it from the second I noticed that Jose Aldo wouldn't stop looking down and wouldn't look at Mcgregor whatsoever.

Gold

Philly said:
It is WAY too early to say that, just look at Ronda Rousey for an example... Don't get ahead of yourself, he has a rematch coming and I can promise it will last a little longer than 13 seconds. He beat Jose Aldo before they stepped in the ring I seen it from the second I noticed that Jose Aldo wouldn't stop looking down and wouldn't look at Mcgregor whatsoever.
true but i still think McGregor will be a incredible mma fighter far into the future but hey you never know :p

Chrome Hearts

Power member.
To these replies: please don't talk about MMA like you know what you're talking about. Jose is a UFC veteran, only fighter with a featherweight title (until Saturday), and held the title for over 10 years. McGregor got lucky or that shit was set up. There's no way a fighter with the credentials like Aldo would EVER get knocked out in 13 seconds or slip up like that. Watch this rematch, my money is all on Jose Aldo.

EDIT: Also, Weidman vs. Rockhold was a great fight and that win was well deserved for Rockhold although I was rooting for team New York. Herb Dean surprised me when he didn't stop the fight when Rockhold had a nasty ground and pound before the round ended, Weidman got lucky he didn't get KO'd there.