• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Tutorial] Wallpaper

Texno

First of you'll start by creating a new Wallpaper, chose your own dimensions. (I like to use 1920x1080 and I prefer it).

Next thing you'll do is chose the font you'll use, and put the text you want in the middle of the picture. (I'll chose a good font and write "Tutorial".)

Now, you can chose your style to make it a little more bad ass.

So for now, this is what I've got.
capturexsl.jpg

Now we'll move on to the next step - Brushing ( Hope you've got nice brushes ).
So what I've done is that I brushed on the layer the text is, so I edited some of the first letters and it looks like this.
captureyga.jpg

Now you can start experiencing with more brushes, add some background or some more splash or whatever you are brushing with.

You can experience as much as you want, if you want to add like background behind the text a little stylish just use something cool and add a little bit of glow and change colors pretty often.

Please post up some wallpapers done by following this tutorial.

Good luck!

Phreak

User is banned.
It isn't very in depth. You could have added a lot more to the tutorial, to be honest.
Overall, I get what you are trying to teach.

Spaz

Not meaning to rain on your parade. But this isn't a tutorial. I can list the steps you say:

1) Make a canvas (1920 x 1080)
2) Write something
3) Brush it

That's not a tutorial.

Try adding where you got the brushes, the presets, size, color, positioning.
Most importantly, IMO, Show an end result so people know what to aim for. All these things make a tutorial

Texno

Yes this is a tutorial for total newbies which are wanting to get ideas or make something new.

You're not teaching the people reading this tutorial how to make a replicate of your finalized design. You are merely telling people to pick a font and text size and write whatever they want then experiment with brushes. You should tell them the exact steps you took, so they can experiment themselves once they mastered what you've done.

Sorry to say it but this is a really LQ non-tutorial.

Texno

Might not be a tutorial for people that already have a lot of experience, but for newbies that wants to learn.

Texno said:
Might not be a tutorial for people that already have a lot of experience, but for newbies that wants to learn.

You should include the download link to the brushes you used and how to load them and all that stuff, because it doesn't really help much at the moment