• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Tut] Melbourne Shuffle

DigitalMilk

Hey there Peeps! Today I will show you how to do the Melbourne Shuffle!

To start I will show you Some of BigMilan's Tutorials, Which in my opinion are the best! Then I will explain Hand movements and other stuff!

Hand Movments

Hand Movements are basically the key to making your 'shuffle' look better. I recommend just trying out random hand movements and decide which one looks better! Also I recommend you watch shuffle videos of people to give you an idea, BUT REMEMBER DON'T COPY SOMEONE'S STYLE!!!!!! Yes that may sound hard but it gets easy as you get the "Basics" down.

Your First Practice!

Now your probably gonna go and try to practice to some hardstyle/hardtrance, WRONG! Rushing is one of the main problems I see in new shufflers. What I recommend is use no music at all and just get the basics down. Then when you feel comfy with it (It took me like 2 months) listen to THIS and increase your endurance!

Now what?

After you get the basics down learn some new moves! Hat tricks, more spins, kicks, and those funky moves I can't describe! You will eventually develop your own style! Don't forget to listen to new songs to give you a rush!

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask me or add me on MSN: [email protected]

Hope you have fun shuffling!

DigitalMilk

DigitalMilk

Lol Blame Bigmilan not me, but I'm in the process of making a tutorial video and a class schedule thing on webcam xD

Techno

User is banned.
DigitalMilk said:
Lol Blame Bigmilan not me, but I'm in the process of making a tutorial video and a class schedule thing on webcam xD

Takes forever to get to the freaking main point..

DigitalMilk

Techno said:
Takes forever to get to the freaking main point..

Meh, atleast it aint like the one 7 min video he has xD

He also has random as hell videos :tongue:

Techno

User is banned.
Nick. said:
I'm gettin' it.

Every night I've been practicing the running man and shuffle. It's funny because I tried to do Cwalk today, and I forgot. Lmao.

Getting too hardstyle. o.o

Youz be turning into me?