• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[TuT] How to Post High Quality [TuT]

This is a Tutorial on how to Post with High Quality.

Whats High Quality? Someone who posts High Quality, Like Tutorials. usually has very good grammar, sentence structure, and intelligence. If your lacking any of these read on to learn how to.

Why should I be High Quality? Having more users who post High Quality, replies, and threads. Increases the quality of the forum. If your forum is all about modern warfare 2, and you have a ton of ten year old's, you probably won't have a good forum, or quality on your forum.

How do I become a High Quality user? Follow these simple steps, and you will be High Quality in no time, No guarantees.

Step 1. Make sure you have good grammar before posting, or making a thread, take time to spell check. you don't have to be a 'Grammar Nazi' but you should have common sense.

Step 2. Make sure your thread or reply is logical. Threads about how much reputation you have is NOT logical. Flaming/Raging/Spamming is NOT logical. Posting anything that is against 'Gaming Senses' Rules and/or Terms of Service is NOT logical.

Step 3. Last but not least, do not jump off topic while replying, It just makes you seem like you have A.D.D. (No offense if you do) But no matter what just try to stay on topic as much as possible, I've seen so many threads on other forums that have gone off topic and turned into a massive flame war.

Thanks for reading, I hope this helps you become a High Quality User

-Gold

TheBlackNight

Onyx user!
Very nice tut, Lets just hope people will see this :)

Anonymous_1

Thank you for this tutorial,I hope people will now follow this and not make LQP's (Low Quality Post's).

AllyMac

I love the IRONY! You have forgot to capitalize after a few full stops, I'd check your own grammar first.

Even though, it is still a good tutorial, good job.

~A

Ally-Mac said:
I love the IRONY! You have forgot to capitalize after a few full stops, I'd check your own grammar first.

~A

Take the time to read the whole thing ;)

"...you don't have to be a 'Grammar Nazi' but you should have common sense."

I don't have incredible grammar, but I have basic grammar.

AllyMac

Gold. said:
Ally-Mac said:

~A

Take the time to read the whole thing ;)

"...you don't have to be a 'Grammar Nazi' but you should have common sense."

I don't have incredible grammar, but I have basic grammar.

I did, but I think if you are teaching then your grammar should be perfect, ESPECIALLY, if it is about grammar and high quality posting.
Kinda hypocritical otherwise.

~A

I like this a lot good going Gold. I have stickied the thread so everyone will see this and follow the simple steps you have provided. Thanks a lot for this.
Crazy Smurf™