• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[TUT] How to become unbanned [TUT]

xcvxcv2

Do you own one of those accounts which you used up all its appeals and really want it unbanned?

Well here is a simple tutorial on how to make that character unbanned from Runescape.

There are certain steps you must do before you can request Jagex to check your account.

First you must change your ip address. If you have a dynamic ip address and your account got banned about a year ago, you dont need to worry about this step too much.

To change your IP please refer to BigBadSoft's tutorial on How to change your IP in less than one minute.

Please use IP Chicken to check if your ip has changed.

After this step is finished, you must recover your account (it would be a good idea to swap the password).

This will take a while for them to review your recovery appeal.

If it gets accepted then you are in good luck!

Finally the last step is to write an email to jagex's parent's email.

Their email is
Here is an example i have made for you guys
Code:
Hello jagex,
I know that this e-mail is only for parents, but i have tried to contact you through the forums, and got no reply.

I recovered my account a few weeks ago to find that it is banned for macroing. I never macroed on any accounts i have, and the person who had my account used up all the appeals. Because of this i am using this e-mail to contact you.

Please see that i had no way of stopping this from happening. All i want to do is be able to enjoy runescape again. Next time i will create a better password and scan my computer for any viruses which it may contain. I can make sure that this will not happen again.

Thank you for your time and patience reading this e-mail and hopefully i can resume playing runescape again.

Best regards
Runescape username

Try to do your best on acting like a parent, any talk like saying u instead of you may make them suspicious.

It took about a week for a reply by them for me, but luckly this got my level 90 main unbanned.

Post your opinion on this/ results

Pink Floyd

My IP has changed since I was banned, 3 years ago. And I still know my password. Do you think I still need to change it?

xcvxcv2

Pink Floyd said:
My IP has changed since I was banned, 3 years ago. And I still know my password. Do you think I still need to change it?

Well if you dont change it then you cant say that you were hacked and the hacker broke the rules, you can try, but i doubt it will work.

also thanks for commenting, already got 10 views, 1 comment :bebe-pleure:

FAGeX

Onyx user!
I have an account with 99 fishing and like 10m that got banned, I'm going to try this. I hope it works.

xcvxcv2

Musik said:
I have an account with 99 fishing and like 10m that got banned, I'm going to try this. I hope it works.

Good luck, that would be sick if you get it back :D

FAGeX

Onyx user!
I know, I'de transfer the 10m to my new account. :D lmao

Pink Floyd

has anyone ever successful transferred? I never have, except for the days where you could just drop the money, and log back in and pick it up ha.

x04a

Onyx user!
Pink Floyd said:
has anyone ever successful transferred? I never have, except for the days where you could just drop the money, and log back in and pick it up ha.

I intercepted 3m that way :D

Pink Floyd

I used to loot peoples transfers as well. Just go upstairs in buildings in varrock. If there are people standing there, you know what they're doing. I've made a good 10M doing that before, even more in items. No joke.

Amped-

Great guide, thank you, I shall use this someday.