• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[TUT] CoC Hack (JB Req)

Jackson-

Onyx user!
Yo,
A lot of fake clash of clan hacks exist everywhere, most of them being link backs to referrals, such as feature points etc. This is easily my favourite working clash of clan tweak, it's easy to use, free and you don't need to go through shitty sites to get it. A few people already know this but I just wanted to make those that didn't aware of this;

Step 1: Jailbreak your device (ios 7+ up to the final update before ios 8) You can use Pangu, Evasion and others exist
Step 2: Head over to Cydia and go to sources
Step 3: add this source - http://cydia.imodgame.net
Step 4: Go onto the source and download the tweak "iModGame"
Step 5: Open iMod Game, select the clash of clans mod
Step 6: Activate the Clash of Clans Mod
Step 7: Click the button to open clash of clans from inside the app
Step 8: Click the X on the right side of the app (clash of clans)
Step 9: Select the mods you want, and the rest you can figure out ;) (more fun)

If you do a sandbox attack (attack anyone) the app will crash after, just reload clash from imod game :)

Drop a comment or PM me if you have any troubles :)

Jackson-

Onyx user!
I believe they exist somewhere, but all of those things are server sided :) I'm pretty sure if you did find one it was cost money, I can help you with a gem hack, but like 90% that'll exist! it doesn't stick! everything resets when you restart the app

Cosmic

qzan said:
I believe they exist somewhere, but all of those things are server sided :) I'm pretty sure if you did find one it was cost money, I can help you with a gem hack, but like 90% that'll exist! it doesn't stick! everything resets when you restart the app

yo hmu on pm I asked you a question. thanks b.

Sapphire

Power member.
I haven't played CoC in forever but I am going to get it again and download this. Thanks for sharing!

Beats

Power member.
Braden said:
There is no gem hack and stuff right?

I don't believe so. Gems are sold on the app on their server side. So, they are almost impossible to crack the purchase. Though, there is a few more for the game but no hacks.

Stickies

User is banned.
This isn't really considered a hack, more of a game assistant as in its name.

A hack would more consist of getting free gold and elixir, gems and ect.

But besides that thanks for the share man.

Replicate

User is banned.
You have to buy it for it to work. lol, don't waste 10 for such shitty software.

Stickies

User is banned.
Circuit said:
You have to buy it for it to work. lol, don't waste 10 for such shitty software.

You actually don't theres other programs that do this exact same thing for free.

Replicate

User is banned.
Stickies said:
You actually don't theres other programs that do this exact same thing for free.

you need "Mod Points" for this to work. I have tried it.

Stickies

User is banned.
Circuit said:
you need "Mod Points" for this to work. I have tried it.

I don't even know what those are but you don't just have to use iMod Game to get an game assistant like this.

Jackson-

Onyx user!
You don't have to buy it @Circuit lol, if you get the listed repo it's free, so is the mod.