• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Try this one !!!

saishashank96

i found it on the net and thought to share wif u guys

Code:
http://www.quizyourprofile.com/guessyournumber.swf

Alta La-Ahad

Nice its cool,lol I dont now how but it is correct my number was 8 :D

Alta La-Ahad

Yea like its magic and now i am intrsted to find out how is it done :D

Zeroifrit

It is so easy to understand, there are 25 numbers and they are colored like 5 in one color 5 in second color...

Now you chose one (7) Black and next screen doesn't mean anything , chose any color.
Next there are 5 houses. If you take a closer look you will see that numbers from the first screen are there but this time they are sorted in different house.If you take even closer look you will see that numbers are sorted like this: In every house is one number that was black , in every house is one number that was green ... and that's the whole thing. First they find out the color and then the number like 7 is black and its the only black number in house E. Now the rest is just fake screens that make it look more real.And about those doors they are coded to always show the number you tough.I downloaded the .SWF and decompiled it and code said everything ..

jessma

It is so easy to understand, there are 25 numbers and they are colored like 5 in one color 5 in second color...

Now you chose one (7) Black and next screen doesn't mean anything , chose any color.
Next there are 5 houses. If you take a closer look you will see that numbers from the first screen are there but this time they are sorted in different house.If you take even closer look you will see that numbers are sorted like this: In every house is one number that was black , in every house is one number that was green ... and that's the whole thing. First they find out the color and then the number like 7 is black and its the only black number in house E. Now the rest is just fake screens that make it look more real.And about those doors they are coded to always show the number you tough.I downloaded the .SWF and decompiled it and code said everything ..

You have done a great work..But I clicked on the other doors and found that they had two different numbers..so all the doors do not have the same number.. Is that the first door we click will have the number we thought?