• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Triforce Award Ownership // Diamond Award Ownership [$10] [$15]

Lux

User is banned.

Triforce

SnsodYJ.png

Price: $10

Diamond

eMZvMt9.png

Price: $10

The first award that is sold will be for $10. The second will be $15

You will pay any transfer fees.

Lux

User is banned.
Divinitive said:
If I were to buy this award, could I 1. Withdraw this from all members, and 2. Change the award to whatever I'd like it to be?

Yessir, you can. Add me on AIM if you want to talk.

Lux

User is banned.
Sad™ said:
how much is the transfer fee anyway?

It is $30 unless it has been changed since i've been inactive.

Spectrum

Onyx user!
I would buy but I don't have enough money to cover fees unfortunately.

Lux

User is banned.
Ghost said:
How much do you have to pay to Philly to change the description of the award and the icon?

Once you have ownership of the award, you just send Philly a pm with the image and the description and he changes it for free.

Amp

Power member.
Someone should pick these up right away, these are cheap.

Lux

User is banned.
Epidemic said:
Not sure why two awards have different prices but these are cheap someone'll buy them.

Im simply giving the first person that buys one a deal.

ForumKorner

I have question, let's say I buy the award from you for $10, would I need to pay @Philly the $30 immediately?
What I was thinking of doing is buying the award from you, and keeping the award the same for awhile then when I want to change it I'll just pay Philly the money to change the icon/descriptions.

Explode

OVOXO said:
I have question, let's say I buy the award from you for $10, would I need to pay @Philly the $30 immediately?
What I was thinking of doing is buying the award from you, and keeping the award the same for awhile then when I want to change it I'll just pay Philly the money to change the icon/descriptions.
You won't even own the award until OP confirms with Philly that the amount due is paid and you pay the transfer fee.

Lux

User is banned.
OVOXO said:

Well the thing is, when you pay the transfer fee you are not paying for
@Philly to change the icon and description/name. You are paying for him to change ownership of the award from me to you.

-Ocean-

Onyx user!
Lux said:
Well the thing is, when you pay the transfer fee you are not paying for
@Philly to change the icon and description/name. You are paying for him to change ownership of the award from me to you.
Oh. So, you are saying, we can change the image and description as many times as we want after the transfer fee?