• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Transfer method.

Amped-

I would try it but I don't quite understand it really..

FAGeX

Onyx user!
I know, I've been looking at it for a bit, but its quite confusing. The individual isn't good with words.

EAF

maybe oxide can explain he knows about as much english as this person :p

Amped-

LOL and the flaming begins.

RaMoNe

Looks promising, very creative. For those who still dont quite get it, this how it works. The account you want money on (account a) buys regular arrows from the account giving money (account b). Then account a gets the guy to make the bought arrows fire arrows, which would make them worth more than you bought the regular arrows for. You then sell the fire arrows to account b. Another example that might be easier to understand. Account a buys a regular dragon dagger from account b. Account a uses a super poison on the regular dragon dagger, then sells the ddp++ (dds) to account b.

EAF

RaMoNe said:
Looks promising, very creative. For those who still dont quite get it, this how it works. The account you want money on (account a) buys regular arrows from the account giving money (account b). Then account a gets the guy to make the bought arrows fire arrows, which would make them worth more than you bought the regular arrows for. You then sell the fire arrows to account b. Another example that might be easier to understand. Account a buys a regular dragon dagger from account b. Account a uses a super poison on the regular dragon dagger, then sells the ddp++ (dds) to account b.

the account a, account b helped alot, and sorry Pink for flaming, does that deserve the flaming award? lolz

Pink Floyd

RaMoNe said:

Thank you very much for clearing that up.

@BBS, no.

Pink Floyd

Just be cautious, if you flame excessively, and to an irrational extent, you'll be banned for a while. :/

Pink Floyd

Lol go for it. I didn't even make this guide so there's not much of a mistake on my part.

RaMoNe

Pink Floyd said:
Thank you very much for clearing that up.

@BBS, no.
No problem