• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Transfer method.

Pink Floyd

Some kid gave this to me. I have no idea if it works or not, but I figured I may as well leak it to you guys.

REQUIREMENTS: 2 players / 2 accounts, LOADS AND LOADS OF ARROWS (check ge prices for the fire arrow version of these arrows, if the fire arrow version is more expensive, buy those!),
both accounts being at the part of underground pass where you create fire arrows, at least some cash or having the other player added for quite a while!

Now get to the npc Koftik, and buy or receive the REGULAR arrows from the account whom is GIVING the cash, transform them into FIRE arrows and sell them to the account GIVING the cash, repeat this to transfer a lot! THIS IS A GREAT WAY OF TRANSFERRING!

iBruteForce

User is banned.
What if the account your transferring money from, can't go into the underground pass?

EAF

I think this might work, @iBruteForce, I think anyone can go there right?

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Lmao at bigbadsoft trying to act like iBruteForce.

OTP- Idk if this would still work, Runescape is known for fucking things up fast.

Amped-

Well thanks for the share anyways haha.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Search it on youtube, someone has to have posted it there. If it still works or not would be posted there as well.

JeterFan428

Musik said:
Search it on youtube, someone has to have posted it there. If it still works or not would be posted there as well.

Couldn't find it.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Hmm, well its most likely still working then. Its a bit confusing to me though. The transfer method that is.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Yep, I guess it still works. Lmao

Pink Floyd

Oxide said:
Please don't leak a guy specifically only for HF UB3R and LEET

Quite disrespective

Your sentence doesn't make any sense. I'm not leaking guys. I'm leaking a guide.

And HF has NOTHING to do with this forum, so I'll do as I damn please.

JeterFan428

Pink Floyd said:
Oxide said:
Please don't leak a guy specifically only for HF UB3R and LEET

Quite disrespective

Your sentence doesn't make any sense. I'm not leaking guys. I'm leaking a guide.

Leaking a guy? Sounds personal.

I will be trying this method later.

EAF

Pink Floyd said:

l0l at the flame, and wtf the first thing oxide has said that doesn't make sense, please don't leak a guy? are you gay?

Pink Floyd

I think he's trying to say; "dont' leak this method that a guy on hf gave specifically to l33t/ub3rs".

Who cares. That forum is entirely different then this one, and people need to either come to terms with the fact that the majority of people that will join in the future will NOT be from HF, much less even HEARD of it. So that needs to stop imo.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Yeah, and you leaking this guide will help me a shit ton of it works. :D