• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Trading oG for XBL

Chronos

User is banned.
I have the oG Temporary, it comes with 840 MSP. It will be swapped over AIM since in a scam about 2 years ago someone changed the info on me, it's been ok ever since. I'd like to swap this fast since I got a DVC 100 and I 'm starting a new YT and I'd like my GT to match my YT and I plan on doing gameplay for MW3 and a bunch of other games, so I need live since mine ran out. Anyone?

Jon

User is banned.
Cosmo said:
I have the oG Temporary, it comes with 840 MSP. It will be swapped over AIM since in a scam about 2 years ago someone changed the info on me, it's been ok ever since. I'd like to swap this fast since I got a DVC 100 and I 'm starting a new YT and I'd like my GT to match my YT and I plan on doing gameplay for MW3 and a bunch of other games, so I need live since mine ran out. Anyone?

how much live exactly?

Chronos

User is banned.
I'm just looking for offers right now, not expecting to much since of the problem with the info (it can be swapped if you SE Microsoft) but it is a pretty solid oG and it comes with 840 msp.

Godlyy

$50 on the dot! Very interested.
HMU!
My Aim - Earlsweatshirts

Chronos

User is banned.
Jon said:
gimme a price might be interested.

I'm accepting all offers atm, just throw something at me.

Godly said:
$50 on the dot! Very interested.
HMU!
My Aim - Earlsweatshirts

I'm not selling the tag, I'm trading for it. If you'd like to trade for a year of live, being around the same value as your $50 offer, then I'd be interested.

Flank

hey cosmo ill have the card by about 730 pacific standard time thnx

Uzi.

User is banned.
Ill give you a one year xbl code + 48 hour xbl code

Chronos

User is banned.
Uzi said:
Ill give you a one year xbl code + 48 hour xbl code

If its for temporary, sorry it's going to flank. He bought a 3 month for it, and atm I'm searching for the usb with the profile on it.

Uzi.

User is banned.
Cosmo said:
If its for temporary, sorry it's going to flank. He bought a 3 month for it, and atm I'm searching for the usb with the profile on it.
Do you have anymore og's?