• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

trade runescape and steam

2bel

trading a steam account with blackops ( will giev proof if u add me on msn)

it has:
blackops
cs:source
cs:1.6
cs:cz
8 digit

I give this account for a runescape account that can be tank,pure or maxed:p

also add:
[email protected]

Hf

we do 50/50 or we use omm or you go first or if u are very trusted i'll go first: D

Fast Don't Lie

Onyx user!
First and foremost, wrong section. This belongs here. Second, tidy up your post a bit. To be honest, I wouldn't even want to do a trade with you just because of your awful grammar.

2bel

HAHAH! Thats a bit "racist". Im from Norway. We dont speak "excellent" english. You dont speak "excellent" norwegian. You are saying you wont trade with me because of my awful grammar. hahahahahahahaha

Supdawg

Onyx user!
You should speak English, it's world's main language.

2bel

You should speak Norwegian. We gave Obama the nobel.

Fast Don't Lie

Onyx user!
2bel said:
HAHAH! Thats a bit "racist". Im from Norway. We dont speak "excellent" english. You dont speak "excellent" norwegian. You are saying you wont trade with me because of my awful grammar. hahahahahahahaha

In no way, shape, or form was that racist. English wasn't my first language either, it was my third. I moved to America when I was 11. You can consider me in the same boat. I would much rather have you type in perfect Norwegian so I can use Google translator so it actually makes sense.

At least your last post made sense, nearly flawless I might add. Now that wasn't hard, was it? Bad grammar can have bad impressions, even if you speak great English.

Danger Close

Onyx user!
2bel said:
You should speak Norwegian. We gave Obama the nobel.

That's why you should speak English.

Bmthrules

Power member.
I'll ignore the insane amount of ignorance in this thread and not comment.