• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Trade?? CSGO For Xbox

dress

I will trade the Gamertags LP* and KB* for a CSGO account that is eligible to play competitive and is silver rank PM me for gamertags please if interested need this asap

iGalaxy

@dress If you have a steam account with CSGO, I'll make it silver in a week. I want money in return, though.

dress

iGalaxy said:
@dress If you have a steam account with CSGO, I'll make it silver in a week. I want money in return, though.

Ok but I would like to use a middleman if that is ok?

iGalaxy

@dress I'd rather prefer. 50% before, 50% after. (I can show you feedback on another forum).

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
This might seem crazy, but you could try and pay money for CS:GO on another account. It's only like $15 lol.

dress

Therapy said:
This might seem crazy, but you could try and pay money for CS:GO on another account. It's only like $15 lol.

You mean like a brand new copy of the game? It takes so long to level up and I want an account were I can jump straight into a comp match without getting a cool down every 2 games. otherwise I would of.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
dress said:
You mean like a brand new copy of the game? It takes so long to level up and I want an account were I can jump straight into a comp match without getting a cool down every 2 games. otherwise I would of.

People like you ruin the game lol. Have fun trying to find someone.

dress

Therapy said:
People like you ruin the game lol. Have fun trying to find someone.

Why is everyone so disrespectful on this site? I ruin the game because I need another account for wrongly being banned on my last one? Ok mate.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
dress said:
Why is everyone so disrespectful on this site? I ruin the game because I need another account for wrongly being banned on my last one? Ok mate.

If you were wrongly banned, why is it so hard to have to earn your way back? I assumed you were a smurf and wanted to skip that stage.

dress

Therapy said:
If you were wrongly banned, why is it so hard to have to earn your way back? I assumed you were a smurf and wanted to skip that stage.

Lol I'm probably the worst player you have ever seen. and I don't like casual matched they are just boring and I love playing comp with my friends its more interesting working as a team

smalls

Power member.
If you have $15 Bitcoin hmu, I got an eligible one.