• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Trade 3 month Xbox live for semi go

Flank

If Scarecrow can't find temporary ill trade with someone else respond here with offers

raysion

i may have some man. just go back a few threads and look for my semi og thread. i have some semis listed in there. ill prob trade if u want

Flank

rays ion if you have arcanic or transaction ill trade pm back

still looking for offers pm me

Chronos

User is banned.
Flank said:
I'm at a party watching cal big game but I'll hit u up on aim later

My aim is [email protected]

I'd be extremely wary of Raysion. I was originally going to trade Temporary for Arcanic, but he caused a shitload of problems, always wanted me to go first, especially in a 3 way deal where I recieved last, and he would leave like every 10 minutes and make me wait hours. He left even faster if I mentioned a Middleman...

Jon

User is banned.
Scarecrow said:
I'd be extremely wary of Raysion. I was originally going to trade Temporary for Arcanic, but he caused a shitload of problems, always wanted me to go first, especially in a 3 way deal where I recieved last, and he would leave like every 10 minutes and make me wait hours. He left even faster if I mentioned a Middleman...

If he has attempted to scam you post pics on the scammers bay section.

raysion

Scarecrow said:
If I can find the AIM logs, I will.

yes I would like to know how I scammed u? He thinks im a scammer for not being totally dedicated to the internet. I dunno about him but theres more to life than just buying and trading gamertags. I would also like to see these logs as well. I have mentioned many times that I am in college now so I dont even have as much time as I did for the forums. I am on every now and then just browsing.

and before he accuses me of being a scammer, I want him to post our whole aim convo. Ive told him many times in our logs that I didnt really want to trade him for his tag since i dont really need it. I asked him for paypal, he said he didnt have any and he insisted that I take his tag but he doesnt even have the email and pass to it. apparently it was hacked a while back which is another reason why i did not trade.

PLEASE SCARECROW, FEEL FREE TO POST OUR LOGS BUT REMEMBER THAT I TOLD U VARIOUS NUMBERS OF TIMES THAT I DONT NEED YOUR TAG WHICH IS WHY I NEVER DID THE TRADE. I ONLY NEEDED PAYPAL, U DIDNT HAVE ANY, I DIDNT NEED YOUR TAG, SO THERE WAS NO POINT IN ME DOING THAT TRADE.