• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Too long for a title, read post.

Michael

Do you think that if you kill someone, you'll suffer more than if you steal something?
Do you understand me?

Jorim™

Onyx user!
Depends on the persons personality.
Some people can steal without thinking about it, others will kill without thinking about it.
It's all about how that person was raised. Stealing something isn't as big as killing someone.
If you were to kill someone then you will remember it until you die yourself.

Zennywop

User is banned.
Well, if i steal, i would want to go and put it back.

If i kill, i wish i hadn't of done that.

They are very similar types of crimes.

Thieving is less harmful and killing is, well, very harmful.

I would think that killing would be more on your concious than stealing, for sure. You murdered someone.

I personally would definitely take killing someone more regretful and also be more guilty about it because you just ended someones life and for all we know you only have one. This can always be traumatizing to their family and the whole community.Stealing can still make you feel guilty but you haven't done as much harm in my opinion.

Techno

User is banned.
Killing would be 100% more regretful and the consequeses are a lot more severe. You would go to jail and see all the murderers and you would feel pitty on yourself and want to kill yourself.

™Aaron™

Techno said:
Killing would be 100% more regretful and the consequeses are a lot more severe. You would go to jail and see all the murderers and you would feel pitty on yourself and want to kill yourself.

Yeah stealing might be a fine or community service, Murder = Jail / Life Sentence depending on your in heritage / Mother Land, In the UK we just Jail them for a while and everyday remind them they killed someone.

Acid_Fall

A sin is a sin which imo should be treated equally. Now, if someone is just stealing a crayon, then it's not a big deal, but if someone is stealing $10,000,000,000 then there is no way they're gonna get away with it

john_

Well, we can not say :
-I don't kill because I will go in jail--That's fear
or
-I will steal a portable CD player because it fit in my pocket, but I don't steal 1 billion $ because the Police don't let me to spend them--That's Logic, but the acts are the same

The main question is about your conscience.

The answer is this :
I don't destroy something that I can not create, you can not give somebody life, so don't take it off.
Don't do something irreparable. If you steal something, you can still put it back.

d3Gr34t

When I kill someone will let you know, still conscience can be a killer.

Nicco

Onyx user!
Maybe, maybe not. It depends on how you were raised and how mature your conscience is.
Obviously, a heavier weight on your chest will be there after killing someone rather than stealing something, but what if you killed someone who you think killed your sister/brother?
Like I said, it all depends.

Irelandrulz2

Onyx user!
RuneScape said:
Do you think that if you kill someone, you'll suffer more than if you steal something?
Do you understand me?
Hell yes, Everyone is bound to steal in their lifetime, not everyone kills.

kyko

User is banned.
think of the punishments from killing. Much more harsh i could steal 1 car everyyear and live each day of it but if i tried killing someone everyyear you would be put to death. the punishments dont evenout.

Irelandrulz2

Onyx user!
kyko said:
think of the punishments from killing. Much more harsh i could steal 1 car everyyear and live each day of it but if i tried killing someone everyyear you would be put to death. the punishments dont evenout.
I think the OP is talking spiritually not physically. Like afterlife...

Solidify

RuneScape said:

The concept of one suffering at all plays hand in hand with their religious views and morals. If someone doesn't believe in redemption, they won't care. Bottom line is some people believe that no matter what you do in life, it has no impact on what your afterlife will look like.