• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Throwback

Sonic Youth

Onyx user!
im in the mood for some mw2 anyone up for some 1v1s or some shit? maybe if we had enough we could play some good old Micheal Myers.
i would just play online but mw2 has gotten really urban. i can only stand hearing future over the kinect mic so much. and all my friends have moved onto xbox one so hmu guys.

Julian

Power member.
I would do this but my MW2 disk is unreadable, would you be down for another CoD?

Julian

Power member.
Just signed in and noticed that i don't have Live anymore, damn. Do you have a 2day trial by any chance? Added you btw.

Sonic Youth

Onyx user!
Julian said:
Just signed in and noticed that i don't have Live anymore, damn. Do you have a 2day trial by any chance? Added you btw.

i have an account you can use, it seems to have live on it

Julian

Power member.
That would work, PM me the info when you can. Thank you.

Julian

Power member.
I get an error saying "Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account" when trying to download the profile.

anx

I'm down to do this but I'm not best at 1v1ing but yea let me get on and pm me your gt and I'll add you

Sonic Youth

Onyx user!
Julian said:
I get an error saying "Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account" when trying to download the profile.

probably because i put a fake credit card on it to get a free month, im sorry man

Julian

Power member.
It's cool, thanks anyways. Hopefully i get live soon.

Do you and that Bulldog guy want to play Bo2?