• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Thread display, and time.

Philly

Power member.
Due to a small glitch the time was display incorrectly when we brought the forum back earlier today. I have went ahead and tried a few fixes and it seems to be fine now. I will monitor everything closely and see if threads and replies are being posted properly if not I will be forced to close the board again and use a backup of the database. However I believe that it will simply display some threads that where posted earlier today as posted tomorrow, and after tomorrow everything should be fine. Essentially all the posts made earlier today will simply display as if they where posted tomorrow. That is the only issue there really is. Please do not report that in itself only if you experience something different.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience.

On top of this I have also enabled a new feature within threads, it will display the top 3 most recent, and relevant threads at the bottom of every thread. Hopefully this will be a feature that is used frequently, as I presume it will.

In four and a half hours after this threads creation all threads and replies no matter what shall display efficiently and properly.

Fade

Power member.
Nice one on this @philly, both features are decent.

Especially the 3 related threads. :D

Moon Knight

That's awesome Philly! Thanks for letting us know.