• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Thinking of...

The Joker

Onyx user!
I'm thinking of hiring a group of skilled developers to create a bot for Runescape. But my question is, would it be worth my time? The bot will NOT be free, of course. There will be a free version, but you will not be able to minimize the window, unless you purchase the paid version of the bot, then it will be minimizable. I'm not sure if any of you have been keeping up with Powerbot, but the newest update " 4007 " epicly fails.

Post here, if you think this would be a good idea for me to do. Money is NO issue for me. I've got about $9k USD in my bank account/paypal that I'm using for this project.

Eon

Onyx user!
Money will be an issue. You'll need a lot more than $9k if you wish to hire a team to do everything for you, and when your up against organisations such as Powerbot and Epicbot, it's just not financially viable.
That's if you want it done by professionals anyway..

Eon

Onyx user!
Java.

More than likely it'll be a waste of time. Why? It's because there are already dozens of bots available, if I was a random person, I'd be more willing to download something from a well known site.

Pichu

Onyx user!
Do not bother, you are not financially stable, chances of getting pwned by other bots.

Techno

User is banned.
I agree with others, it's honestly not worth it. You need a dedicated team + scripters.

Tyler-

Onyx user!
If you know what your doing and your actually a good coder then go for it.