• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Think you are infected? Post here!

ImSoPro

Onyx user!
Hey,

I have a lot of computer experience, so I thought let's make a thread and share my knowledge. If you think you are infected just post here.

Download MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware here and run a full scan. After that download HijackThis here

Post the logs in a ["code"]["/code"] format! Without the quotes ofcourse.

Happy scanning.

HiJackThis isn't that good, experts use many more tools. They're dangerous if you mess up with them, though. I won't list it because I don't want stupid idiots downloading and running them.

ImSoPro

Onyx user!
Why did you post in my thread if you don't post your log?

Disruption

YouSuckzz said:
Why did you post in my thread if you don't post your log?

Just to inform you,
HiJack This is an old tool that no one uses that often. I suggest if you want to be a professional malware removalist, go to a school. PM me and I will give you some schools' I recommend.

ImSoPro

Onyx user!
I know that mate, but it's still effective to check the running programs.

Disruption

Yes but that's not the only sign of an infection. There are BHO's and CLSID's that are in other tools that list more than HJT and make it more efficient to remove the virus. Processes are not the only sign of infections since someone could easily confuse the directories and what not.

For instance:
DDS Tools (Requires Training), list programs installed on the users computer. It shows information about last recovery consoles, Blue Screens, etc. Also it lists some stuff in a pseudo format. I am not criticizing you just giving you tips :D