• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Things going to change - be patient.

Anxiety

User is banned.
I'm going to recruit a hell of a lot of smart people to get MF back on the map. Slipped recently because of lack of dedication. Activity dropped so Staff didn't try as hard. People will be removed/added shortly.

Going to make it more about online market than anything else atm. Will merge the webmaster section tab just to "Webmaster" in General Section. Will spread the market out. Have an "Accounts" tab, an "ebook" tab, a "hosting tab" and then rename the market tab for anything else.

Still contemplating on whether I should introduce blackhat sales, as it will make the site more popular, and we're already on Offshore hosting. Though Paypal and Google Ads don't tend to approve, so I'll seek some advice from people to see what is generally allowed/not allowed. Already created a boundry system for it though where blackhat items are advertised (thread wise) as Misc items, and deals are dealt with via PM.

We used to be hitting hundreds of posts per day, and I want it to keep it that way. I will deal with the random spam bot signups soon.

Zammyslave

I'm glad this is happening.

There wasn't much to be done with the 50% downtime though.