• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

There's this girl...

O F

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I'm often emotionless...like my world is empty, but when i think of her I feel alive and happier than ever.[/font]
I want to tell her how I feel but I'm scared to lose her.:( we dated for a couple weeks in freshman year but I moved around the city a lot and didn't have time to see her. Since than We've still been friends but I often avoid her because I'm scared of do doing something stupid.
The past year I've been so depressed and the thought of her would always brighten up my day.
I'm scared she might be into someone else , telling her would make things awkward, and I don't want to lose the one thing that makes me happy :(

Gen

User is banned.
Don't be a pussy, do something about it.

Carpe diem, my friend.

Devil

if she's into someone else, not too much you can do about it. i suggest hanging out with her more often and going from there.

GTR

Onyx user!
Spend more time with her as another use said and see how she acts around you. You should be able to tell if shes feelin you or not. Clearly it's easier said than done. Just spend some time with her and send it to her via text if you need to. Before people blast me about the texting part, you may not want to put her in an awkward situation irl, especially not with her right there in front of you. It could really mess things up, but you need to be honest with her rather than hiding it away.

fijiwater

Don't be afraid to express yourself, if she has mutual feelings you can take it from there. If not, either deal with the awkwardness and continue being friends or just part ways with her. You can't just hold in feelings for a long period of time, that isn't good for yourself. Just tell her.

Magnificent

tumblr_n6em0h3U7h1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

O F

Verdict said:
tell her you sell OG usernames and she'll be on your dick

She knows, I was suppose to buy her @Lithium but it got sold right away :(

GTR said:
Spend more time with her as another use said and see how she acts around you. You should be able to tell if shes feelin you or not. Clearly it's easier said than done. Just spend some time with her and send it to her via text if you need to. Before people blast me about the texting part, you may not want to put her in an awkward situation irl, especially not with her right there in front of you. It could really mess things up, but you need to be honest with her rather than hiding it away.
We do hang out occasionally, She's always really happy around me.
She often tweets stuff I feel could be towrads me but we just strated chilling again so I'm worried it's about someone else.