• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

THERAPY!

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Hey! I go by the alias Therapy, some of you may know me, some of you may not. I am not going into great detail about myself other than the fact that I am just a kid living his best life. I have grown since I have been on here and reminiscing on old threads and posts have made this worth everything. Memories. Anyways, if you know me pop in and say what's up! I am always down to make some new friends and regardless I will be here to stay. I don't believe I will be returning to the whole buying and selling SM market but this forum holds a small place in my heart and so do my internet friends I have made along with the memories that have been made within the several years I have been on this forum. I wish the best for you all and I am hoping to re-create those wonderful memories all over again.

S/O TO ALL MY OLD HOMIES, I'D TAG Y'ALL BUT TO BE HONEST I CAN'T REMEMBER ALL OF YOU BUT PLEASE REPLY! (love you @Tequila, @gunnar, @Ambien, @Jaii <3)

-Therapy :)

Last edited:

Agony

discord: aguny
Glad to see you back, I 100% remember you :) shame most everyone you tagged is gone now.

Piece

cannaisseur
Hi, Therapy, I miss the old days with #ambien4mod/admin, glad to see you back on here. How are you doing?

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Hi, Therapy, I miss the old days with #ambien4mod/admin, glad to see you back on here. How are you doing?
Wonderful, currently working my ass off to get to where I want to be in life and all that other sappy stuff. How about you? And yes, #ambien4mod!

Jaii

hey look at that, my name was mentioned before i even knew this was a thing again. wow!