• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Themeforest Site Templates?

Sanctuary

User is banned.
Does anybody know of any good ThemeForest site templates? Price doesn't matter, I won't be paying for it anyways. Lol.

I've been trying to find one that would look good on my personal site, but haven't seen one that's caught my eye just yet.

If anybody can link me to a good theme, that would be awesome be awesome. Thanks in advance. :)

Sanctuary

User is banned.
Baddest said:
Check the user 'MyBB Themes' he has some semi-sick ones!

facepalm.gif

He designs MyBB themes. Im asking for ThemeForest templates.
You didn't even read the thread, did you?

MyBB Themes

I Dont understand why you have posted this thread in MyBB Themes when you need themeforest templates , because basically themeforest wont have mybb templates.

Sanctuary

User is banned.
MyBB Themes said:
I Dont understand why you have posted this thread in MyBB Themes when you need themeforest templates , because basically themeforest wont have mybb templates.

I didn't.. ?
I posted this in the 'Website Designing' section.
Might wanna check your eyes buddy.

MyBB Themes

What CMS/FORUM are you using on your website?

I know one website which has very awesome Joomla,Wordpress,Magento,PHPBB Themes which are really stunning and cheap.

Sanctuary

User is banned.
MyBB Themes said:
What CMS/FORUM are you using on your website?

I know one website which has very awesome Joomla,Wordpress,Magento,PHPBB Themes which are really stunning and cheap.

I'm not using any forum software currently. Only looking for site templates.
E.g. http://www.imsanctuary.info/ or http://www.itzdecon.me/ .
Almost done with the one on my site, fixing up stuff + editing text.

itzDecon

So much facepalm, if only the internet new all the coding that went into everything and it isn't just "Upload MyBB, Install, and now I have a website!". -.- Not everything has to be a forum.. Hence, why this was NOT posted in the forum section. But glad you like the one I showed you Sanc, since you got no help here..

Bond

User is banned.
Just tell me you need mybb theme or some other template from theme forest?