• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

The Monitizers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm new to this forum and I'm looking to create a group to bring together monitizers and people looking to make money on the internet. In this group we will share methods, help each other out, and etc. The application will be below.

Code:
Experience in selling/monitizing:
How can you help the group:
How long have you been selling or Monetizing:
Do you have msn or aim:
Average times you can be on:

The Monitizers
Group Status: Non Official
Leader: Me
Co-Leader: none
Publisher: roobik

Members:
Lexar
F3ar

Recruiting Status: Open

Im also looking for someone good at gfx which can create a banner and user bar.

The Ðuck

Its a nice idea buddy. But first, make sure that you have time to manage the group and take lead of it.
I think that you should be a little more active, familiarize yourself with the community and then, think about it.
Good luck :)

Experience in selling/monitizing: I am a pretty decent seller and i have sold alot of things in the past and i am capable of making a pretty good amount of money a hour about $5 a hour if i try via refferals and stuff
How can you help the group:i am willing to share any knowledge i have in making money, i will also benefit the group in any possible way i can basicly giving all of my knowledge to anyone in need of help
How long have you been selling or Monetizing:about 2-3 years
Do you have msn or aim:my MSN is [email protected]
Average times you can be on:im on from when i get back from school about 3:30 ad i basicly check in all the time just to see whats going on and maybe make some posts

I did not know that you needed his permission. Although, roobik is going to talk to Crayo about making it official.

Also, lexar, your accepted. Glad to have you on the team. I will add your msn in a bit.
Edit: sorry the thread isn't too good looking, it was made quick.

LMCampbell

User is banned.
rampage2gene said:
Have you asked Crayo for this permission?

Permissions doesn't need to be granted to make an Unofficial Group.
If you want it to be official contact a Founder after you feel the group has enough members.

F3aRâ„¢

User is banned.
Experience in selling/monitizing: Made 4k total
How can you help the group: Help with my experience and learn with other members
How long have you been selling or Monetizing: 5 years maybe?
Do you have msn or aim: yes
Average times you can be on: Almost any time during the weekend. Once summer hits, i'll be gone all mornings due to football practice. But right now, I can get on from 5pm-10pm. I can use my cell to get on anytime i want at school as well. That can add maybe 3-4 more hours.

F3ar,
Accepted. Please pm me your msn. Sorry lexar, been busy and forgot to add your msn, ill do that now though.

Added. Come on guys, we need more members in this group. You would think on a forum like this more people would want to join.

F3aRâ„¢

User is banned.
We need to make this a official group guys! We need more people with legit skills in this area of computers.

rampage2gene

LMCampbell said:
rampage2gene said:
Have you asked Crayo for this permission?

Permissions doesn't need to be granted to make an Unofficial Group.
If you want it to be official contact a Founder after you feel the group has enough members.

I never knew it was unofficial:/

F3aRâ„¢

User is banned.
This group is dead. I might start it back up soon. Make a new thread with a new group.

Roobik

There needs to be a better leader, somebody who is trustworthy and active. I nominate Rampage :D

Experience in selling/monitizing: Too much, ctually 2 yrs.

How can you help the group: Can share extremly classic eBooks, I've benefitted with, and people pay for those on hf.

How long have you been selling or Monetizing: 2 yrs, Like I said above.

Do you have msn or aim: both of them.

Average times you can be on: Woah, lolz, I'm always on! :disappearing:

I don't believe any groups should be made official. The general forum needs to grow more. Making an official group will then enable a subforum for that group whilst taking away activity to the forum as a whole.

Zammyslave

Яǝʌǝɹsǝ said:
I don't believe any groups should be made official. The general forum needs to grow more. Making an official group will then enable a subforum for that group whilst taking away activity to the forum as a whole.

It would take activity away from other sections, but the forum as a whole would be just as active. :wut:

LoL, but yeah. It would look a tiny bit less active for members who were not part of those groups.

F3aRâ„¢

User is banned.
I'm the only active member of this group. I will keep it but once this site grows more, I will reopen with a new thread so you can apply and make it official.

Status
Not open for further replies.