• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

The Journey to Another 99

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Added yet another proggy, will be getting 92 tonight after I restart the client to get past the 6 hour timer.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Updated with progress report 9.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
The Agonist said:
Nice, that was my 2nd 99.. I'm just working on Dungeoneering now :3

Dungeoneering was my first, and still is, my only 99. I'm done botting till the 18th provided there's no nuke tomorrow, which is what I've been hearing. No sense in getting banned if I can avoid it.

The Agonist

Onyx user!
Yea I really hope there's nothing tomorrow.. Wouldn't they have announced it though?

Terrio

User is banned.
They said there was going to be one in july
Isnt tomorrow when they normally update the game? So it makes sense it would be tomorrow
Hope they dont nuke the bots tho but yea The 200m account counter is the nuke timer I believe

Because think of it man There is no way 200k accounts are created without the worlds being maxed out etc the same amount of people play so the 200m account counter is really the Count down to the NUKE When it hits 200m it will happen
Thats what I think and It makes perfect sense

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Nick said:
They said there was going to be one in july
Isnt tomorrow when they normally update the game? So it makes sense it would be tomorrow
Hope they dont nuke the bots tho but yea The 200m account counter is the nuke timer I believe

Because think of it man There is no way 200k accounts are created without the worlds being maxed out etc the same amount of people play so the 200m account counter is really the Count down to the NUKE When it hits 200m it will happen
Thats what I think and It makes perfect sense

That's either very observant or just plain conspiracy crack-pottery.

Dungeoneering was my first, and still is, my only 99. I'm done botting till the 18th provided there's no nuke tomorrow, which is what I've been hearing. No sense in getting banned if I can avoid it.

who told u this lie???

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Gamma said:

who told u this lie???

What lie would that be?

The Agonist

Onyx user!
I think the counter is just the accounts being made.. Not necessarily all of them are online, and even then there's people getting off

Terrio

User is banned.
Untitled-158.png

Kevin You might want to watch as you bot since They are noticing us
Bot careful my friend

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Progress has come to a complete halt as I've run out of membership. If anyone has a one month membership card I'd be happy to buy it off of you.