• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

The Hacker award returns!

Random

OVOXO said:
i just signed up lol.. fck i mentioned my FK user name and I used the same password.. would I be safe?

change the password on fk and everything else you used that pass on like emails and stuff mate.

Adrian

Power member.
OVOXO said:
i just signed up lol.. fck i mentioned my FK user name and I used the same password.. would I be safe?
Change you passwords man lol!

ForumKorner

Random said:
change the password on fk and everything else you used that pass on like emails and stuff mate.

Yeah I'll be fine, I use only one password particularly for forums and all my emails/social mediums are different.
Fck just remembered I had the same pass as my email o.o l0l good thing I changed it cause I have a huge load of infos on my email

Jaii

Bunta said:
at least the hackers fixed the site so you can view threads now.

they have the database, which means rip peoples information.

I don't think my passwords are the same but I can't change my pass regardless, I'm getting no emails..

ForumKorner

Hallucinogenic said:
I don't think my passwords are the same but I can't change my pass regardless, I'm getting no emails..

You change the password on the site, not email.
Change your password on email as well if you have the same password.

I tried changing it on site but it will not work, I've tried all my passwords I use lol idk what to do @OVOXO

OVOXO said:
Just change your password on your email that you signed up.

Alright so I think I got it right, I'm on mobile, usually when I tried changing password it gave me an incorrect page, this time it just put me back to the user profile page w/o saying incorrect nor correct. Is it good?

Random

Darth Vader said:
Im gunna get this award. really want it

have you read any of the above posts? dont sign up cause the site is jacked by hackers and you'll get wrecked.

Darth Vader

Power member.
Random said:
have you read any of the above posts? dont sign up cause the site is jacked by hackers and you'll get wrecked.

I changed my pass on that site... however do u think it stored my old password?