• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

The Hacker award returns!

Random

Darth Vader said:
I changed my pass on that site... however do u think it stored my old password?

yes, change your password on emails and fk if you used the same passwords.

Jaii

Philly said:
I have fixed every issue I seen posted, anything else?

I've already had @hitmarker attempt to take my email that I signed up with. I've sorted all the passwords etc, is there any security issues that are still there? I'm not sure if I want to exactly return.

Chaos

Power member.
the layout of the site kind of sucks

too hard to get your own profile and i dont like how you have to click the drop-down arrow on your username to view new posts etc

Philly

Power member.
Pandas said:
I've already had @hitmarker attempt to take my email that I signed up with. I've sorted all the passwords etc, is there any security issues that are still there? I'm not sure if I want to exactly return.

There wasn't ever much of a security issue. The kid simply merged an admin account and made his friends mods and changed the logo. Everything is way more than locked down now. For sure my fault for leaving the merge script uploaded, idiotic mistake no doubt.

Jaii

Philly said:
There wasn't ever much of a security issue. The kid simply merged an admin account and made his friends mods and changed the logo. Everything is way more than locked down now. For sure my fault for leaving the merge script uploaded, idiotic mistake no doubt.

So the "database" was never released publicly? If not I should have no need to worry and neither will the rest of your members.

Jaii

Lewis6317 said:
coming from the one with 4,002 posts on a gaming forum

Coming from a kid that merged two websites together to pull a database.

biblical.

Philly

Power member.
Pandas said:
So the "database" was never released publicly? If not I should have no need to worry and neither will the rest of your members.

They may have downloaded the database via the ACP however they still would require cracking the password of the user to be able to do absolutely anything. I am about to format sessions, and force password change everyone as well, anyone active is impossible to be messed with an any possible way.

If they think this is "hacking" I feel terribly sorry for when karma bites them in the ass and they face a real hacker.

Jaii

Philly said:
They may have downloaded the database via the ACP however they still would require cracking the password of the user to be able to do absolutely anything. I am about to format sessions, and force password change everyone as well, anyone active is impossible to be messed with an any possible way.

That's good to know, if you need any help, Just hit me up on aim, always online.

Sapphire

Power member.
I just signed up and am working to be the 3rd member on FK with this award. Thanks for finally reopening this!

Glitch

User is banned.
I'm going to try and get this, can't be too hard. It looks like a nice site.

Space Time

User is banned.
Was going to sign up but it says I'm a spammer?
typed a password with less than 6 char and than tried registering again and it said im a spammer :(

Verdict

Claimed the award, looks dope as hell on my profile. :)

Thanks Philly

Sapphire

Power member.
Just got this award and it looks so sick! I suggest everyone signs up to get this. :p