• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

"The Golden Egg" award!

Glitter Milk

LMFAO I'm just now seeing this omggggggg.
Thanks bb, granting the award now.

I'm also thinking about re-recording my own video, hopefully not from a toaster this time x)

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Glitter Milk said:
LMFAO I'm just now seeing this omggggggg.
Thanks bb, granting the award now.

I'm also thinking about re-recording my own video, hopefully not from a toaster this time x)
You should!!!! That would be awesome:)

Slacker

User is banned.
y'all mother fuckers are goofey yo

Can I get this award if,i break an egg in a random stranger in publics head @glitter milk? It will be me jumping out of my truck, smacking some one random as fuck with an egg, and then probably beating them up for getting mad lol

Zac

Power member.
Slacker said:
y'all mother fuckers are goofey yo

Can I get this award if,i break an egg in a random stranger in publics head @glitter milk? It will be me jumping out of my truck, smacking some one random as fuck with an egg, and then probably beating them up for getting mad lol

I say you just do it anyway, for shits n giggles.

Slacker

User is banned.
Zac. said:
I say you just do it anyway, for shits n giggles.

I at least need an award for it man. When I get a little extra money I'm going to make an award. You HAVE to state your FK name, say SHOUT OUT TO SLACKER. and legitimately beat a random stranger up. It has to be legit and you have to win.

Slacker

User is banned.
Glitter Milk said:
@slacker Smashing an egg on a strangers head is fine.
As long as you introduce yourself first, and say its for the golden egg challenge c:
Excellent. I shall buy some eggs and next time someone cuts me off I'll get their ass at the next stop light we stop at.

Slacker

User is banned.
Glitter Milk said:
Beautiful, I can't wait!
also gg on sig lmao.

There are no gameswhen it comes to me and my ride or die niggas. We are the most influential and exclusive members of FK. Hand chosen by Philly to join the wonderful group....

Serious as fuck I love the user bar and explained to Philly I never want to leave the group.

Don't believe me ask my co leader @ambien

Ambien

Slacker said:
There are no gameswhen it comes to me and my ride or die niggas. We are the most influential and exclusive members of FK. Hand chosen by Philly to join the wonderful group....

Serious as fuck I love the user bar and explained to Philly I never want to leave the group.

Don't believe me ask my co leader @ambien

Some say philly got help from God himself to forge our group.

Jaii

holy shit i remember when this shit first started.. long time

Glitter Milk

Jaii said:
holy shit i remember when this shit first started.. long time
I feel like things that get the most attention or that are fun, don't last very long on here.
Awards sold, groups sold, people banned, etc.
Glad to still have newbies come join and see the silly opportunity for an easy award!

Alliance

Lmao mob shit man, never saw the point in awards