• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

The Chicken Or The Egg?

Techno

User is banned.
Im sorry all of you are wrong. God Created an Egg and A Chicken at the same time. So the chicken can hatch the egg and there will be more. It's common knowledge. Because out of the egg comes a rooster... Then THe chicken lays more eggs.

Jorim™

Onyx user!
Techno said:
Im sorry all of you are wrong. God Created an Egg and A Chicken at the same time. So the chicken can hatch the egg and there will be more. It's common knowledge. Because out of the egg comes a rooster... Then THe chicken lays more eggs.

Just saying, but that is NOT a proven fact. So it's your opinion.

Spyda

Chicken. if they egg came first , there would be nothing to keep it warm.

Technically, Chickens are traced back to the T - Rex and wherever they came from wins.

Touche said:
As humans, we've adapted. I'm sure the egg didn't just come out of no where, I think since creation, the chicken came from other species. So I'd say Chicken.

They're traced back to the tyrannosaurus rex.

Techno said:

What if I am athiest. then what happens?

gtfo you've been pwnt.

john_

Recently, the researchers find that the chicken was the first. And that is not a joke.

d3Gr34t

EGG definitely, that's the most logical for me not following any facts here.

LoveToHax

Onyx user!
Chicken to mother the egg.

Irelandrulz2

Onyx user!
Yes, it has been recently discovered that the chicken must have laid the egg because of proteins blah blah, but they are still not 100% sure.

LoveToHax

Onyx user!
Nicco said:
Well that's got the be the most clever response that I've ever seen to this topic. :D
Lol I figured if nothig kept the egg warm it would just die. And I think it was an animal that was like evolutionized and the first chicken was in that egg but the mother could be considered a chicken.

ZAK4SU

both the egg and the chicken evolved simultaneously from birds that were not chickens and did not lay chicken eggs but gradually became more and more like chickens over time.