• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

The best moments in school for me.

Kill

User is banned.
The best/awesomest moments for me is when a really hot girl is sitting next to you and she takes off your snapback, puts it on and starts posing. This happened to me in Spanish today and her Boyfriend was getting really pissed and I LOL'd. Some examples would be:

tumblr_m101p3fxt81qft2cwo1_5003.jpg

e48a0aa0164611e283e822000a1f8e5b_6.jpg

tumblr_lx1ia0mbGO1qfni5fo1_400.jpg

Does anyone else think that is sexy af or is it just me. Or do you have moments like these? If so, Tell me :p

Cypher

@ the first pic, I'd fucking kill a bitch if she bent the bill of my snapback.

Dreԝ

I don't see the big deal with snapbacks. I personally hate them & I'm not allowed to wear hats in school anyway.

Kill

User is banned.
Midgett said:
I don't see the big deal with snapbacks. I personally hate them & I'm not allowed to wear hats in school anyway.

Not just Snapbacks. I mean any hat. But today I was wearing my Vans off the wall Snapback.

Hide-

Power member.
That happened to me at the mall like a week or so ago when I was buying shoes from Journeys the hot girl selling me the shoes put on my hat walked back to get the shoes and wore it until I bought the shoes, I thought she was going to try and keep it but that shit was sexy as fuck.

Kill

User is banned.
Hide said:
That happened to me at the mall like a week or so ago when I was buying shoes from Journeys the hot as girl selling me the shoes put on my hat walked back to get the shoes and wore it until I bought the shoes I thought she was going to try and keep it but that shit was sexy af.

ikr. It's hot.

Poop

Only if the girl wearing it is hot. Also if she fucks up the hat, I fuck her up.

Kill

User is banned.
Poop said:
Only if the girl wearing it is hot. Also if she fucks up the hat, I fuck her up.
Prepare to die
american-psycho-christian-bale.jpg

Bitch.​

Poop

Kill said:
[undefined=undefined]
Prepare to die
american-psycho-christian-bale.jpg

Bitch.[/undefined]

Wrong, I would never use a axe. I would you my bare feet to kill a bitch

Kill

User is banned.
Alligator said:
If this is your best moment in school ,then your high school life must suck LOL !

I meant in class. Don't make this thread one of those Cock-fights.

Poop said:
Wrong, I would never use a axe. I would you my bare feet to kill a bitch

Curbstomp the bitch.
Gangnam Style

Shadow

Power member.
My friend does that to me all tentime, shes hot aF. But i don't care how much swag you have, you aint suckin my dick with a snap back on

Techno

User is banned.
Probably graduation I won't lie.... I did a lot that might I won't ever forgets

#manwhore#sexytime#partyhard

Jirachi

Onyx user!
I hate it when girls fucking bend the brim of my snapbacks. They never look right after :/ But I think girls in snapbacks r hot af. I rock that Obey and Diamond Supply Co.

Mr.

User is banned.
I used to wear snapbacks but they fucked with my hair. Too this day I don't wear them anymore because I literally have the sexiest hair you would ever see. I will post a pic one day.

Alex

Power member.
N*gga I rock that cute Obey wait till I get my cute outfit I picked out for the week I return from winter vacation sh*ts clean. It has a mixture of diamond supply, Supra, Obey. Cant Wait.