• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Famous

Power member.
RE: Need some advice...

Well im going to comment before all these other douches come in saying "Fuck Her" And shit like that. Well what I would suggest is just have fun with her until she leaves. Because if your never going to see her than why don't you just do something with her. Ya know what i mean?

TheRealHook3r

Hahah, just get to know her and if you won't see her again, tell her how you feel. GL

Junior

Don't be a little bitch and man the fuck up, talk to her and be outgoing no girl likes a guy that has no confidence

TheRealHook3r

Junior said:
Don't be a little bitch and man the fuck up, talk to her and be outgoing no girl likes a guy that has no confidence

LOL

Earl

Power member.

Yeah dude, thanks for that. I'm definitely going to. I don't know if you've ever had that feeling where you like see a random person like in walmart or somewhere and automatically think "damn she's hot I'd love to get to know her" but you never see her again. Thats the same thing that happened to me but I actually got to know her and yeah...

Junior said:

I don't think you read the OP faggot. There is no fucking need to really it's not like I'll ever see her again. However your post actually made me feel better somehow

Tupac

Power member.

I felt the same way about a chick at my old school but I moved before I could do anything.

Earl

Power member.

Tupac said:
I felt the same way about a chick at my old school but I moved before I could do anything.

So I guess you know the feeling. Did you ever get over it and meet someone else, or what?

btw are you guys like here all day or shit cause you post on new topics fast as fuck

Tupac

Power member.

imRsrv said:
So I guess you know the feeling. Did you ever get over it and meet someone else, or what?

btw are you guys like here all day or shit cause you post on new topics fast as fuck

Yeah I got over it.

Junior

imRsrv said:
Yeah dude, thanks for that. I'm definitely going to. I don't know if you've ever had that feeling where you like see a random person like in walmart or somewhere and automatically think "damn she's hot I'd love to get to know her" but you never see her again. Thats the same thing that happened to me but I actually got to know her and yeah...

I don't think you read the OP faggot. There is no fucking need to really it's not like I'll ever see her again. However your post actually made me feel better somehow

I'm just wondering how old are you?
EDIT: If you know you'll never see her again then that's a perfect girl to fuck

Earl

Power member.

Junior said:
I'm just wondering how old are you?
EDIT: If you know you'll never see her again then that's a perfect girl to fuck

Nigga im 17

And yeah you're right prob should lol

Status
Not open for further replies.