• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Terror Recruitment l OPEN

Jaii

Rare said:
What are some of your skills?: In real life I can play the drums pretty well in my opinion, I also play soccer.

How can you contribute to the group?: I post a lot every day and I'm always high quality so that will represent the group well.

Links to any contributions: Only done a Gears of War giveaway and Just Cause 2 giveaway. I will be doing more I have just been waiting for the right group. 

Reason why you want to join?(take some time to fill this section): I contacted you about joining before because as I said the userbar is amazing. I also like how it is hard to get in so we won't have any randoms. I am mainly looking for a group to talk in the sub-forums with and meet some chill people as I don't really have many personal conversations with anyone on this forum. I'm never really the best at writing these so sorry if this is dumb so far. Another reason why I would like to join is so in the future when I do more giveaways I can represent the group in a positive way.

How much time can you devote towards group activities: I am on this site daily, also when I am on it is generally for a long period of time unless I have important real life things to do.

Name: Jake

Country/State: United States / East Coast

In one paragraph, describe your personality: Well I am generally a funny guy, kinda like the class clown. No I am not that annoying class clown that tries way too hard to fit in. I am also nice to people, that is why when I am on here I am never really mean to other users unless they give me a reason to be. I normally like to try new things, foods, activities, etc.

Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 10
I rethought your application, I actually like how detailed it was. Sorry for my previous comment. Welcome to the group for the time being (until wax comes back)

Jukebox said:
What are some of your skills?: I'm a good listener and I make people laugh a lot. I often take initiative, and I do a lot for people. I'm a fast worker too.
How can you contribute to the group?: Listening, taking initiative when needed.
Links to any contributions: Umm I don't know what contributions you mean, I just spent 5 hours handing out Koins for Philly's contest if you mean for the community.
Reason why you want to join?(take some time to fill this section): I would like to join because I believe this group would be a cool one to be apart of, and because I think it would be nice to meet some new people in this group.
How much time can you devote towards group activities: As much time is needed.
Name: Hayley
Country/State: Canada / Ontario
In one paragraph, describe your personality: I am pretty bubbly, but I keep to myself often too. Mentally ill but dealing, I have a personality disorder too. HOWEVER, I believe that I am pretty funny and nice, and that I am a good listener.
Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 10 when I try.
Can't accept you for obvious reasons, but would of loved to. Sorry <3

Wax

User is banned.
I am back. Send your applications to either me or @Jaii

Alexdude

Power member.
Awesome looking group. Unfortunately I haven't made 5 contributions to the forum yet. Once I have I will definitely apply. Good luck with the group

Eddie

User is banned.
Damn I would definitely want to join in this awesome group :)

Jared

Power member.
Since I can post in the terror group chat does that mean I'm in? Kappa

Jaii

Applications are open, seeing as the other leader is banned feel free to message me with all applications.

Those that have open applications have been declined and you have a chance to reapply now.

Thank you.

Jaii

Applications are closed, our group is now up for sale.

Stitches

What are some of your skills?: I have many skills, I strive for the best in sports and school. I'm also really good with my hands, so I'm helpful.
How can you contribute to the group?: I can be really active around the site, so people will see me and be curious about the group. I also talk to a lot of people, so they might also find interest in the group. Overall, I will just promote it and give it recognition.
Links to any contributions:I've done many giveaways. From kiks to gamertags.
Reason why you want to join?(take some time to fill this section):I really like how this group looks. I've been interested in other groups as well, but this one interested me the most. I know some people who are a part of this group and I wouldn't mind also being a member! In addition, it's cool to be in a group, for you can meet many more new people and possibly become friends.
How much time can you devote towards group activities:I am on on the daily basis, so I can devote the needed time.

Name: Sergio
Country/State: Florida
In one paragraph, describe your personality:I am a very nice and genuine person overall. I can get frustrated at times, but overall, I'm a very calm and positive person. I'm very athletic. I play many sports. I spend some time on FK and also spend time with the people I love.
Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: If I actually try, It's a 9. But if i'm typing quickly, like a 5.

Rexy

Stitches said:
What are some of your skills?: I have many skills, I strive for the best in sports and school. I'm also really good with my hands, so I'm helpful.
How can you contribute to the group?: I can be really active around the site, so people will see me and be curious about the group. I also talk to a lot of people, so they might also find interest in the group. Overall, I will just promote it and give it recognition.
Links to any contributions:I've done many giveaways. From kiks to gamertags.
Reason why you want to join?(take some time to fill this section):I really like how this group looks. I've been interested in other groups as well, but this one interested me the most. I know some people who are a part of this group and I wouldn't mind also being a member! In addition, it's cool to be in a group, for you can meet many more new people and possibly become friends.
How much time can you devote towards group activities:I am on on the daily basis, so I can devote the needed time.

Name: Sergio
Country/State: Florida
In one paragraph, describe your personality:I am a very nice and genuine person overall. I can get frustrated at times, but overall, I'm a very calm and positive person. I'm very athletic. I play many sports. I spend some time on FK and also spend time with the people I love.
Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: If I actually try, It's a 9. But if i'm typing quickly, like a 5.

The group is for sale now, So they wont be recruiting more people I guess.

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
Awww thats ashame that it is for sale.

Hope it does not get deleted :( xxx

smalls

Power member.
What are some of your skills?: I'd say some of my skills are, Buying & Reselling, Cracking (not awesome) etc.
How can you contribute to the group?: Helping people out, I always try to help.
Links to any contributions: none yet, not in the group
Reason why you want to join?(take some time to fill this section): I've loved the userbar of this group for a while, Also I'm looking for a group.
How much time can you devote towards group activities: lots, probaly 1-5 hours a day. Depending on days.

Name: Tucker
Country/State: USA, Rhode Island
In one paragraph, describe your personality: Just a regular dude, who loves social mediums.
Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: Damn, this has me fucked up. 5?