• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Terror Recruitment l OPEN

Wax

User is banned.
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Now Recruiting[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Requirements[/font]
  • Must be a member of FK for at least 3 full months.

• Must provide five quality contributions in application.

• Must have a warning level of 0% (You can still apply with warnings, but be sure it's 0% when we accept members)

• No spamming/low quality posting.

• No open/unresolved scam reports.

• You may have negative reputations but they will be reviewed on a case to case basis. 

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Group Userbar[/font]
k0eGGzf.png

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Application Form[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Code:
[/font]

Code:
[color=#FF0000][font=times new roman][SIZE=5]What are some of your skills?:[/SIZE][/font][/color] 
[color=#FF0000][font=times new roman][SIZE=5]How can you contribute to the group?:[/SIZE][/font][/color] 
[color=#FF0000][font=times new roman][SIZE=5]Links to any contributions:[/SIZE][/font][/color] 
[color=#FF0000][font=times new roman][SIZE=5]Reason why you want to join?(take some time to fill this section):[/SIZE][/font][/color] 
[color=#FF0000][font=times new roman][SIZE=5]How much time can you devote towards group activities:[/SIZE][/font][/color]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Miscellaneous Questions (Required)[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Code:
[/font]

Code:
[color=#FF0000][font=times new roman][SIZE=4]Name:[/SIZE][/font][/color] 
[color=#FF0000][font=times new roman][SIZE=4]Age:[/SIZE][/font][/color] 
[color=#FF0000][font=times new roman][SIZE=4]Country/State:[/SIZE][/font][/color] 
[color=#FF0000][SIZE=4][font=times new roman]In one paragraph, describe your personality:[/font][/SIZE][/color] 
[color=#FF0000][SIZE=4][font=times new roman]Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:[/font][/SIZE][/color]
[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif](Fill both set of questions)[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Current Leaders[/font]
@Wax​
@Jaii

These are the only people who can either accept or decline you from the group.

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]What to do after you apply[/font]
1. Do not private message leaders if your application hasn't been dealt with.
2. If you have any questions feel free to contact @Wax
3. Every application will be dealt with in a timely manner.
4. If declined, feel free to reapply next recruitment unless instructed otherwise.
5. If you are applying, only post once. Nothing else but your application should be posted.

Space Time

User is banned.
Nice group dude.
Seems like you are taking your time to grow this group and lead it into something amazing.
I may apply.
I personally don't feel like I've contributed to the forums enough with threads.
Also is it an actual necessity to reveal ages and names in the miscellaneous section. I and many alike would prefer to keep their identities a secret from forums like F.K.
But if it is 100% required I think I could work with it.

Rare

What are some of your skills?: In real life I can play the drums pretty well in my opinion, I also play soccer.

How can you contribute to the group?: I post a lot every day and I'm always high quality so that will represent the group well.

Links to any contributions: Only done a Gears of War giveaway and Just Cause 2 giveaway. I will be doing more I have just been waiting for the right group. 

Reason why you want to join?(take some time to fill this section): I contacted you about joining before because as I said the userbar is amazing. I also like how it is hard to get in so we won't have any randoms. I am mainly looking for a group to talk in the sub-forums with and meet some chill people as I don't really have many personal conversations with anyone on this forum. I'm never really the best at writing these so sorry if this is dumb so far. Another reason why I would like to join is so in the future when I do more giveaways I can represent the group in a positive way.

How much time can you devote towards group activities: I am on this site daily, also when I am on it is generally for a long period of time unless I have important real life things to do.

Name: Jake

Country/State: United States / East Coast

In one paragraph, describe your personality: Well I am generally a funny guy, kinda like the class clown. No I am not that annoying class clown that tries way too hard to fit in. I am also nice to people, that is why when I am on here I am never really mean to other users unless they give me a reason to be. I normally like to try new things, foods, activities, etc.

Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 10

Jaii

Rare said:
What are some of your skills?: In real life I can play the drums pretty well in my opinion, I also play soccer.

How can you contribute to the group?: I post a lot every day and I'm always high quality so that will represent the group well.

Links to any contributions: Only done a Gears of War giveaway and Just Cause 2 giveaway. I will be doing more I have just been waiting for the right group. 

Reason why you want to join?(take some time to fill this section): I contacted you about joining before because as I said the userbar is amazing. I also like how it is hard to get in so we won't have any randoms. I am mainly looking for a group to talk in the sub-forums with and meet some chill people as I don't really have many personal conversations with anyone on this forum. I'm never really the best at writing these so sorry if this is dumb so far. Another reason why I would like to join is so in the future when I do more giveaways I can represent the group in a positive way.

How much time can you devote towards group activities: I am on this site daily, also when I am on it is generally for a long period of time unless I have important real life things to do.

In one paragraph, describe your personality: Well I am generally a funny guy, kinda like the class clown. No I am not that annoying class clown that tries way too hard to fit in. I am also nice to people, that is why when I am on here I am never really mean to other users unless they give me a reason to be. I normally like to try new things, foods, activities, etc.

aids, this is declined sorry

you should not be rating your own grammar at 10 even at that cannibal is the only person that can be deemed with that much of a skill.

JWS

Onyx user!
[size=large]What are some of your skills? In real life I skate and play videogames.
[size=large]How can you contribute to the group? I will post a lot more and giveaway more stuff.
[size=large]Links to any contributions: Well I have given away a couple of Instagram @s and like Rare says I will giveaway a lot more stuff but I am waiting to get into a group.
[size=large]Reason why you want to join?(take some time to fill this section):I would like to join because the userbar is really sick and being in a group makes you seem more reputable in the community, I have been trying to get in a group for some time now and I feel like this would be a great group to join
[size=large]How much time can you devote towards group activities:Like Rare I am on this site quite a lot and joining a group would encourage me to post more!
[size=medium]Name: Jethro.
[size=medium]Age: 15.
[size=medium]Country/State: I live in Spain but I have lived most my life in England, in Sussex.
[size=medium]In one paragraph, describe your personality: I am pretty outgoing, quite shy when I meet new people but once i get to know people I am pretty crazy aha.
[size=medium]Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: Well as I have lived in Spain for nearly 4 years my grammar has obviously got a lot worse but I would rate it from a 6-7??

Joker

Rare said:

Drummer is that you mate? or am I wrong

smalls

Power member.
fudge mobile, sorry for LQ post.

What are some of your skills?: Some of my skills include (Buying & Reselling) (profiting off almost nothing$

How can you contribute to the group?: usually post HQ, or at least try to. Usually online for a while, or frequently check as I'm on my phone sometimes.

Links to any contributions: Cannot figure out how to link, but I've done 3-4 giveaways of social medias (Instagrams & a kik)

Reason why you want to join?(take some time to fill this section): I'd love being in a group, but not just any group!

Name: Tucker

In one paragraph, describe your personality: Easygoing kinda guy, I really like sitting back and relaxing, or hustling when I need to. loves fun, nothing dangerous, although I have been doing some jumps with my ghetto go-cart. LOL

Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: Probably around 8-9 :)

Magic

What are some of your skills?: jerely
How can you contribute to the group?: jerely
Links to any contributions: jerely
Reason why you want to join?(take some time to fill this section): another 1
How much time can you devote towards group activities: they dnt want us 2 win

Name: Khaled Adbhi Khaled
Country/State: jerely
In one paragraph, describe your personality: i say dj khaled in evry song then leave
Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: jerely

Rare

@Joker Yes that it's me, what's up?

Scale

What are some of your skills?: I will be honest I don't have many skills, I am still in the learning process of coding in a few languages, I suppose helping people could count as a skill? I'm not quite sure if it does, I am pretty good at gaming.
How can you contribute to the group?:
I could contribute to the team by bringing in sales, and helping out other members of the group and on the forum.Links to any contributions:
Reason why you want to join?(take some time to fill this section): I want to be a part of this group because ive always wanted to be a part of a group on a forum, I always thought of it as a great way to meet more people, and I respect everyone that are on the forum and this group. I figured it would be a great addition of the group for me to join, as it seems you are trying to grow the group out for a little while.
How much time can you devote towards group activities: I should be able to devote 70% of my time online to the group's activities, when I'm busy I will try to get out of whatever I'm doing to help out the group.
Name: Sweets or Anthony
Country/State: United States
In one paragraph, describe your personality:
I'm a very nice guy, I rarely get mad. I treat other people well, even when I'm not treated well back. I like to interact with others on the forum.
Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: I'd say my grammar is around 8, I don't have the greatest grammar but I try to make it the best that I possibly can.

(I'd like to thank you, for giving me an opportunity to apply to the group)

Cherryyy

What are some of your skills?: I jack ig's
How can you contribute to the group?: Im ur son
Links to any contributions: U know dad
Reason why you want to join?(take some time to fill this section):  I know wax his my dad and thats it
How much time can you devote towards group activities: Dont know

Name: Chry
Country/State: Sweden
In one paragraph, describe your personality:  You should know by now its been 15 years
Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 2

ONLY WAX CAN DECLINE THIS 

Jukebox

Power member.
What are some of your skills?: I'm a good listener and I make people laugh a lot. I often take initiative, and I do a lot for people. I'm a fast worker too.
How can you contribute to the group?: Listening, taking initiative when needed.
Links to any contributions: Umm I don't know what contributions you mean, I just spent 5 hours handing out Koins for Philly's contest if you mean for the community.
Reason why you want to join?(take some time to fill this section): I would like to join because I believe this group would be a cool one to be apart of, and because I think it would be nice to meet some new people in this group.
How much time can you devote towards group activities: As much time is needed.
Name: Hayley
Country/State: Canada / Ontario
In one paragraph, describe your personality: I am pretty bubbly, but I keep to myself often too. Mentally ill but dealing, I have a personality disorder too. HOWEVER, I believe that I am pretty funny and nice, and that I am a good listener.
Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 10 when I try.

Sexy

Power member.
Space Time said:
Nice group dude.
Seems like you are taking your time to grow this group and lead it into something amazing.
I may apply.
I personally don't feel like I've contributed to the forums enough with threads.
Also is it an actual necessity to reveal ages and names in the miscellaneous section. I and many alike would prefer to keep their identities a secret from forums like F.K.
But if it is 100% required I think I could work with it.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]You don't need  to say your real name if you don't want to.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]It's an option, if you don't choose to then just put your FK name.[/font]

Syrup

User is banned.
Hey could I apply for this or naw ive always been interested in the terror group!

Mango

User is banned.
[size=large]What are some of your skills?: On Site Skills: News IRL: Football and COD
[size=large]How can you contribute to the group?: News
[size=large]Links to any contributions: https://www.forumkorner.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=60118
[size=large]Reason why you want to join?(take some time to fill this section): I've never been in a group and I have news
[size=large]How much time can you devote towards group activities: A Reasonable Amount