• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Terror group up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly

Power member.
@Wax got himself banned and @Jaii went inactive after saying he was going to purchase the Terror group so that leaves me nothing else to do other then auction it off. 

Please start the bidding at $60 the winning bid includes the transfer fee and also includes one free change of the group. So whatever the auction is won at is the total price of the group, you wont have to pay a penny over the amount of your bid. If you have any questions feel free to post away.

Rare

Always group deals when I am broke. :(

Julian

Power member.
Rip Terror, someone should grab this steal.

Cred

What forms of payment will you be taking for this? Also if im not mistaken didn't this group buy the ability to have a co owner?

Philly

Power member.
Cred said:
What forms of payment will you be taking for this? Also if im not mistaken didn't this group buy the ability to have a co owner?
PayPal and BTC, as far as I know it did not, no group has ever purchased that.

Cred

Philly said:
PayPal and BTC, as far as I know it did not, no group has ever purchased that.

Alright, I was looking to maybe buy it with agc since I dont really feel like exchanging it :/ 
Good luck with selling.

Philly

Power member.
Joker said:
How much is the transfer fee on this ?
There is no fee, whatever you bid the the final price of the auction unless outbid.

I would like to end this tonight, however if no one bids obviously I won't be doing that.

Rare

I thought you said there was no transfer fee lol?

Philly

Power member.
I am going to go ahead and close this to the highest bidder in an hour and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.