• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Terror: Buy & Stay-ins (Also Offering Co-Leader)

Jaii

Hey guys, as of right now Terror has a two weeks notice before it gets thrown up on for sale due to @Wax being permanently banned.

I've offered to purchase Terror from @Philly, however I'm short on funds so I have a small partnership opportunity for you all.

I'll be revamping Terror and making it a brand new group.. but my ideas right now are not going public. I have ran several groups here on ForumKorner and I have a huge understanding on what they are and what it takes to own a group.

With that being said, lets get right into it.

I'm selling spots for this group, $25 per. This money will NOT be used for my own benefit and if I don't succeed to get the correct funds for this and the group gets deleted/sold, you will be reimbursed in full amount. With purchasing this spot, you are valued to stay in the group regardless of requirements and needed statistics in our subforum. On top of that, you will be valued one of our higher ranked members and you will be given more notice whilst giving me ideas on who to add to the group and the same with who to remove. With purchasing a spot within this group, you are going to be deeming yourself as a validated member of my group, which means when I learn something new.. you learn something new.

I will however be looking for a co leader for this group if it happens to get bought, so if you want to put towards that and pay $75 (Transfer & 25 entry) You will be considered as the Co-Leader.

Target Required: $150
Amount Donated: 

6 Spots are available and I'm only taking BTC.
@
@
@
@
@
@

Jaii

Updated the title to look more appealing, hopefully someone will be interested. I have high hopes for this.

Zac

Power member.
Hopefully this gets some interest. This has major potential.

Jaii

Bumping, I'd like to see something happen with this.

Devil

I may just buy this group because I like the colourway. Nonetheless, good luck with this.

Jaii

Devil said:
I may just buy this group because I like the colourway. Nonetheless, good luck with this.

shame, we could of ran this together my boy.