• You must be registered to see posts in this forum!
  • Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

TD5X 14 gt sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD5X

Examination
Intoxicate
Dark han
Xiangua
especial
Reflector
Gazillion
Eygptian
R 4
O 3
D 6
D 7
C harming
d r e a m i n g

none of these have exact prices just make offers and ill say yes or no

Coocoobirdie

Hey I'm interested in a few! Lemme get some money by selling and I may buy one or two!

TD5X

Coocoobirdie said:
Hey I'm interested in a few! Lemme get some money by selling and I may buy one or two!

ok conrad jones just send me a msg with which ones you want and how much you would pay for them

Coocoobirdie

Kind of like Intoxicate and a few others are okay... How much would you like? And could you keep it for me?

TD5X

Coocoobirdie said:
Kind of like Intoxicate and a few others are okay... How much would you like? And could you keep it for me?

ok ill hold it for you and idk the price send me a msg and we can talk about it

TD5X

Coocoobirdie said:
Hey did you get Intoxicate and Reflector? I might get the money soon

i already have them if you mean did i get intoxicate's email off my xbox then no i havent

Coocoobirdie

Ok well I definitely will be buying though, as soon as I sell this account. I've almost sold it but lots of people on HF are trying to scam, too smart for 'em ;)

TD5X

Coocoobirdie said:
Ok well I definitely will be buying though, as soon as I sell this account. I've almost sold it but lots of people on HF are trying to scam, too smart for 'em ;)

haha thats hf for you i posted a youtube account cause i fella was looking to buy one all of a sudden i get 4-5 pms from everyone but him telling me to go 1st cause my rep is low

Coocoobirdie

TD5X said:
haha thats hf for you i posted a youtube account cause i fella was looking to buy one all of a sudden i get 4-5 pms from everyone but him telling me to go 1st cause my rep is low

IKR? It's so obvious too. I like to play with them a bit if I know it's an obvious scammer :p . Also I found a guy who seems legit who will do it tomorrow if Leafs will MM for us!

Adam..

D r e a m i n g - $10 Starting bid :)

TD5X

Agüero said:
D r e a m i n g - $10 Starting bid :)

this is an auction you offer i say y or n and if you arent trolling this gt is yours for 10

Adam..

PM me then Please can you go first, Philly Leafs can vouch me.

Thankyou.

Philly

Power member.
Moved to the right froum. Also, Can you provide proof pictures of the accounts please?

TD5X

Agüero said:
PM me then Please can you go first, Philly Leafs can vouch me.

Thankyou.

i will ask if youre legit...

Philly said:
Moved to the right froum. Also, Can you provide proof pictures of the accounts please?

ill do it later

too short

Philly said:

ill do it later

too short

KAWS

Onyx user!
Ahhhhh Coocoo I would of taken Intoxicate if you weren't there to sweep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.