• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Tattoo suggestion

Cuban

Onyx user!
Alright, so my bday is coming up and I'm getting some ink on me. It's going to be the Clannad logo. However I'm having trouble deciding where I should get it on my body and wanted to see if you guys can help out, I was thinking of my arm, upper chest, or the outer bicep. What spot would you guys pick? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Here's image of the logo so you guys have an idea: 
Clannad_Logo.svg

Rare

Get it on your arm, but think about when you're 70 years old and you're wrinkly and the tattoo will look dumb lmao.

Jukebox

Power member.
I'd say upper chest would look decent. ((:) good luck tatts there hurt (so i've heard)

Bomb

User is banned.
drummer said:
Get it on your arm, but think about when you're 70 years old and you're wrinkly and the tattoo will look dumb lmao.

Shut the fuck up, you are a queer. That is the most idiotic argument about tattoos and I can tell you are either a 12 year old or just a docile bitch.

Rare

Bomb said:
Shut the fuck up, you are a queer. That is the most idiotic argument about tattoos and I can tell you are either a 12 year old or just a docile bitch.
Oh and how is that? Also you neg me like it means something lmao.

Cuban

Onyx user!
drummer said:

Hmm I don't think it'll look dumb. If anything it'll be a joyful moment if I'm still alive by that age and I look at the tattoo and I remind myself of something so amazing. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Jukebox said:
I'd say upper chest would look decent. ((:) good luck tatts there hurt (so i've heard)
Thank you. Yeah I've been thinking about getting it there mainly. I think it would look good. Thanks for your feedback bro.

Rare

Cuban said:
Hmm I don't think it'll look dumb. If anything it'll be a joyful moment if I'm still alive by that age and I look at the tattoo and I remind myself of something so amazing. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Thank you. Yeah I've been thinking about getting it there mainly. I think it would look good. Thanks for your feedback bro.

That's true, thank you for understanding my opinion unlike freaking out like some people.

dimitri

User is banned.
it's an anime logo yes? are you sure you want to put that on your body permanently

Cuban

Onyx user!
dimitri said:
it's an anime logo yes? are you sure you want to put that on your body permanently

Yeah I was certain someone was going to bring this up. But yes, I have my reasons for wanting this permanently on my body.