• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Taking story off

Jamil

@hydrogen
RE: A "friend" ran from the police.

So many "friends" it's confusing, say like Friend A, Friend B,...etc

Mr. X

Power member.

Guessing they're white since they're still alive.

Samus

Power member.

You played music in a announcer booth they are not going to kill you who gives a fuck how the hell were they charged for that stupid shit I would of ran too the dumbass that got caught is to blame cus he slow af that's his problem and if I was the other friend why the fuck would you tell your mom fucking num nuts the 3rd friend will easily get away with it if his friends don't snitch

Siesta

User is banned.

Why would you ever turn in yourself?

Do you know how the police works? They will fuck you up, if you ever get in contact with them.

Stay away, ignore them, never respond to any email, mail, or anything they might send.

dagger

Samus said:
You played music in a announcer booth they are not going to kill you who gives a fuck how the hell were they charged for that stupid shit I would of ran too the dumbass that got caught is to blame cus he slow af that's his problem and if I was the other friend why the fuck would you tell your mom fucking num nuts the 3rd friend will easily get away with it if his friends don't snitch

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Taking this story off because i don't want any proof of it![/font]

QUESO

User is banned.

Forum said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] The parents of Friend B which is 17 took him to the police station and made him turn him self in[/font]
Not sure who's more autistic here. The kid who told his parents or the shit tier parents.

Siesta

User is banned.

Forum said:
Friend A got caught because he is a bigger guy, and supposedly got threatened by the police officer. Friend B only got caught because Friend A's parents told Friend B's, He didn't turn him self in his parents took him to the police station and made him. @danishmonster
I know, but the last one gotta stay the fuck away.

And the one where his parents made him turn in himself, his parents just fucked up his life, a lot.

dagger

QUESO said:
Not sure who's more autistic here. The kid who told his parents or the shit tier parents.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Taking this story off because i don't want any proof of it![/font]

Siesta

User is banned.

Forum said:
The only reason parents know is because Friend A is 17 and got caught so the police took him to his house in hand cuffs. Then that is when Friend A's parents told Friend B and C's. But yes that is shitty Friend b's parents turned him in. He could possible avoided charges like Friend C is doing right now. When friend C parents get home tomorrow he will be in trouble for a long time.
Friend B have retarded parents, who don't know how the system works.

He is going to be in the police register the rest of his life now, and he will maybe have troubles in getting a job/education in the future, because he have to explain why he was charge by the police.

dagger

DanishMonster said:
I know, but the last one gotta stay the fuck away.

And the one where his parents made him turn in himself, his parents just fucked up his life, a lot.

Siesta

User is banned.

Forum said:
Friend C dad is a cop, He told friend C over the phone when he gets home he is going to beat Friend C half to death. Hopefully though he knows not to turn Friend C in and mess up his life. Hopefully the dad will see what evidence they have and then know if it will be better to keep his son away from the situation or if it would be better to turn his son in because they have enough evidence to come get him
That makes it even worse.

He is most likely going to turn him in "because of the law".

dagger

DanishMonster said:
That makes it even worse.

He is most likely going to turn him in "because of the law".

Siesta

User is banned.

Forum said:
You think so, i think he is going to beat Friend C to death and take his car phone everything. But i hope he wont mess up the job and school opportunity's friend C has
His a cop, there's two possible outcomings.

1. He is a retard who cares about the law.
2. He is a real psyco cop, who will just beat up his kid - literally.

dagger

DanishMonster said:
His a cop, there's two possible outcomings.

1. He is a retard who cares about the law.
2. He is a real psyco cop, who will just beat up his kid - literally.

Magnificent

Based off of the story Friend C had no part in the blasting of the music so I dont see how he should get in trouble if he just ran away for doing nothing. Running from the police is like a natural instict, like if the police drove in on us doing something illegal 3/4 of us would run for our fucking lives

dagger

Lord said:
Based off of the story Friend C had no part in the blasting of the music so I dont see how he should get in trouble if he just ran away for doing nothing. Running from the police is like a natural instict, like if the police drove in on us doing something illegal 3/4 of us would run for our fucking lives

Devil

Friend C should just keep his mouth shut if he's ever caught, deny everything.

dagger

Awful said:
Friend C should just keep his mouth shut if he's ever caught, deny everything.