• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Tag Reset Question.

Awhile

I bought 1 month of live from Microsoft on the Xbox one dashboard that costed $1. Is this valid to be able to claim tags tomorrow? Ive heard that you need more than 1 month of live or some shit.

JWS

Onyx user!
Awhile said:
I bought 1 month of live from Microsoft on the Xbox one dashboard that costed $1. Is this valid to be able to claim tags tomorrow? Ive heard that you need more than 1 month of live or some shit.

Yeah you need at least a 1 month code on an account with a tenure so this should work dude!

Nemesis

User is banned.
1 month of gold gives you gold. Now be sure you have a 1 year tenure on the account.

Awhile

isle said:
Yeah you need at least a 1 month code on an account with a tenure so this should work dude!
Alright thanks man.
Nemesis said:
1 month of gold gives you gold. Now be sure you have a 1 year tenure on the account.
No fucking shit Sherlock

Nemesis

User is banned.
Awhile said:
Alright thanks man.
No fucking shit Sherlock
Lmao then wym you need more than a month. It says you need gold and a 1 year tenure.

Zac

Power member.
I believe you need to have had 1 year of continuous gold previously and active gold now to be eligible. @/fantasy and a few others are in the same position.

Voices

Power member.
Is there a deal going on for gold rn or somethinf, cuz i need to get gold for like 10 accounts

Awhile

Voices said:
Is there a deal going on for gold rn or somethinf, cuz i need to get gold for like 10 accounts

Idk, I ran out and it was like try Xbox live for $1 your first month.

Magnificent

my fucking x-box account is 6 month tenure im gonna fucking kill myself.

Voices

Power member.
Another question, do i need gold on every account or can i just get gold on one and just use money for the rest

Doom

Power member.
So you need to have Xbox gold to change your gamertag?

Magnificent

Fantasy said:
RIP
Go buy a tenure off someone

I'm currently broke at the moment. I only want 1 specific tag i'll just wait the extra 24 hours. No one will claim it unless they are trying to piss me off