• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

synthetic acid

Jethro

So I've been fucking with synthetic acid for a little while now, mostly selling it rather than taking it cause I get it for only $1 a hit. I was wondering if any other members out there mess around with this kind of stuff an if so how much does it cost you cause I know niggas be taxing.

Jethro

Xibalba said:
I don't fuck with synthetics. That shit will -easily- kill you.

If it's not made correctly it will. The guy who makes it that I get it from seems to know his shit pretty well.

TheFlow

Power member.
LMAO.

just drop some ecstasy man ;)

Homie

LSD, Drone, Mandy; fuck with that good shit.

Jethro

@Homie I'd fuck with pure if it wasn't so costly or if I was made of money. Id rather take 2 hits of the chem an trip balls than take 2 hits of pure an barely feel anything.

Wax

User is banned.
Sythentic Acid is fucked up... Only get Pure LSD

Shiver

Wax said:
Sythentic Acid is fucked up... Only get Pure LSD

Acid, period sounds fucked up.. and this dudes using synthetic acid.. That sounds so fucked..

Sanctuary

User is banned.
Shiver said:
Acid, period sounds fucked up.. and this dudes using synthetic acid.. That sounds so fucked..
Acid isn't really fucked up compared to other drugs like cocaine, crack, meth, most pill type drugs, etc..
Acid is close to harmless to your body if I'm not mistaken... Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

Then again, we're talking about synthetic acid so yeah, don't fuck with that lmao.

Jethro

CumOnMe said:
Stick to selling this shit yo, Synths are some fucked up shit my nigga

I've personally never have had a problem with it, but I'd rather make money. This shit goes for like $10 to $15 a hit, unless you got the plug for this shit.

Caz

Onyx user!
guessing your referring to 25i . i can get 2 sheets(100tabs each) for like $85.
but screw 25i. i'll stick to my pure lsd.

Jethro

Caz said:
guessing your referring to 25i . i can get 2 sheets(100tabs each) for like $85.
but screw 25i. i'll stick to my pure lsd.

No I'm not strictly talking about 25I, I'm talking about all chemical research drugs in general. The shit goes way deeper than just 25I.

Caz

Onyx user!
honestly if your buying bulk rc acid for $1 a tab thats expensive lol

th3j35t3r

Jethro said:
@Homie I'd fuck with pure if it wasn't so costly or if I was made of money. Id rather take 2 hits of the chem  an trip balls than take 2 hits of pure an barely feel anything.

I know some online vendors that I've gotten my sid from and it is very pure and great prices. I don't buy stuff off the street anymore due to the fact I never know what I could get.

Caz

Onyx user!
th3j35t3r said:
I know some online vendors that I've gotten my sid from and it is very pure and great prices. I don't buy stuff off the street anymore due to the fact I never know what I could get.

thats why you should get a test kit ;)

also pure really isn't that expensive, well if you know the right people atleast.

th3j35t3r

Caz said:
thats why you should get a test kit ;)

also pure really isn't that expensive, well if you know the right people atleast.

I would get a test kit if I bought off the street, but it just all depends on who you're buying from mate

Caz

Onyx user!
th3j35t3r said:
I would get a test kit if I bought off the street, but it just all depends on who you're buying from mate
without a doubt. The funny thing about the pure is i can get it cheaper in person than what most vendors charge online.