• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Swagbucks!

sirtak

Swagbucks is a search engine that replaces Google and yahoo and Bing so you can earn Swagbucks which are the sites virtual currency. You can get ANYTHING you want because this website sells amazon gift cards and you can get them for only 450 swagbucks. You can also get paypal money for 700 swagbucks! If you forget about swagbucks and use it regularly you will get many swagbucks in no time If you join up now you get free 50 swag bucks to start you off

Testimonials:

Paypal payout

My gift cards

Please go here >
Code:
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/SirTak

G-TiLlY

hmmm, i will see.
is that your proof?
have you received money before? :D

sirtak

G-TiLlY said:
hmmm, i will see.
is that your proof?
have you received money before? :D

Yes this is my proof as you can see. In the 10swagbucks picture you can see my name (its near the right) with the banana man guy.
I got the amazon gift cards but i used them for my mouse and head set D:
so techniclly i cant prove that but i can prove that i got the 5$ paypal as shown in the pictures above

G-TiLlY

how long did it take you to achieve $5 paypal?

sirtak

if you use i regularly about 1month but within 2 months you would get 3 paypals..... or close to it. But there are other ways to earn such as offers and surveys and trade ins. That can accelerate your swag bucks really fast. Sometimes you get lot of swag bucks but if you spam you will get the rules page and you cant earn any for a 12 hour period i believe

Arjit

lol.. i was searching for like 20 mins.. and still stuck at 30 points.. lol.. !

i spent all of mine :L in the swagstakes lol and gonna find out if I've won anything in a min lol

EDIT: didn't win anything lol

sirtak

admin said:
lol.. i was searching for like 20 mins.. and still stuck at 30 points.. lol.. !

hey man you dont dedicate your serachs like that its not intended like that you use it regularly and you get faster points than just spamming search

G-TiLlY

signed up under your referral ;)
will post back here with results

sirtak

G-TiLlY said:
signed up under your referral ;)
will post back here with results

thanks alot i appreciate it :D! but remember dont spam searches oir you will get banned

G-TiLlY

i haven't ;)
:D