• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Supreme NY

matthew

Power member.
Do any of you guys wear/skate supreme?

I have some Supreme grip-tape as well as a couple supreme shirts and accessories

Gym

based 😎
I rock with Supreme, but no I don't happen to wear any.

cas

Supreme got killed by all these hype beast faggots. I was into supreme for years and then odd future comes and brings a swarm of resellers with them. I just support the team now.

Gym

based 😎
cas said:
Supreme got killed by all these hype beast faggots. I was into supreme for years and then odd future comes and brings a swarm of resellers with them. I just support the team now.

Real talk, couldn't have said it any better, no hate towards anyone though.

Exclusive

Power member.
I have a bunch of shit from Supreme, everything I get from them is all good quality.

cas

Double said:
I don't like ''swag'' products

not my cup of tea.

Shut the fuck up, don't post then.
Anyways, ask any hype wearing supreme to name the team and watch them choke up. Dumb asses will probably say odd future or some stupid shit.

IDGAF

User is banned.
I rock all Diamond Supply Co. Nick Diamond is good friends with my older brother, so everything is free.

cas

IDGAF said:
I rock all Diamond Supply Co. Nick Diamond is good friends with my older brother, so everything is free.

He's a bigger sell out than anyone else. Went from working at the girl warehouse to selling premium leather sneakers and rings.

matthew

Power member.
Yeti said:
Yeah, I wear a lot of Sup. Funny you post this, just finished Cherry. It was one of the greatest things I've ever seen.
Yep. Most recent pickup was Fuck 'Em vans.

I ordered cherry as soon as it came out :D

Did you watch the other one by William Strobeck for Supreme?

I forgot what it was called

THOSE VANS ARE SO DOPE

cas

Yeti said:
Yeah, I wear a lot of Sup. Funny you post this, just finished Cherry. It was one of the greatest things I've ever seen.
Yep. Most recent pickup was Fuck 'Em vans.

poopim.png

posted image just for you @melephunk

Watch Joyride and Scooters right now. They're on william strobeck's channel.

@Yeti https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05gZufEpvG0 Tyshawn, Kev, Nak-el, Sean and Sage killed it. I got a picture with Sage, at LES like last month.

Yeti

melephunk said:
I ordered cherry as soon as it came out :D

Did you watch the other one by William Strobeck for Supreme?

I forgot what it was called

THOSE VANS ARE SO DOPE

Thanks fam.
i just rented cherry, figured I wasnt big on skating so I wanted to see how id like it. I dont know if I watched the other one. was it that one where they put their hand over the camera after every clip?

anyway, cool to see there are others.

Yeti

matthew

Power member.
Yeti said:
Oh yeah, I've seen joyride. I have one question though, when they snap their boards like what happens next? Do they just have like a car full at their disposal?

I don't know about that one man