• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Superior] MyBB Help Desk

Mxlitary

Superior's MyBB Help Desk
Help Desk Introduction:
Welcome to Superior's MyBB help desk! Here, you may request help with any sort of problem you may have with MyBB, and Sanc or I will help get
your problem resolved! We both have a decent amount of experience with MyBB and general website designing, so we could help out with most
problems that you may be having. :)

Support Team :
Areas of Knowledge:

• ACP features
  • Mod Panel features
  • Theme designing
  • Theme customizations
  • cPanel & hosting
  • Installing & upgrading boards
  • Installing plugins
  • Merging & Importing databases
  • Importing themes
  • Forum security
  • CloudFlare protection
  • Template editing
  • And more!

With that being said, please follow these guidelines:
  1. Post within this thread and do not send up private messages for support unless you are told to do so..
  2. Double check to see if your question hasn't already been answered.
  3. Please be patient and do not spam us with questions.
  4. Please be descriptive with your problem or question. Use images and examples to further more explain what you mean.

Thank you!

Bond

User is banned.
You can add me in support team list. I'm mybb pro.

Bond

User is banned.
Decoto said:
Thanks for the offer but this is a Superior group service.

Alright mate, i juts looked at Superior group thread and it's invite only group. I hope i will be superior soon.BTW i'm bond from LF.

Raptor

Power member.
Great thread design Ocean/Sanc.

What're the costs of running cloudflare, and what's its effectiveness of preventing a DDoS?

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
Raptor, Cloudflare has 4 plans. A free one, Pro Edition: $20, Business Edition: $200 and Enterprise Edition: $3000.

Find more: http://www.cloudflare.com/plans

Ocean, add me to the list as well.

Sanctuary

User is banned.
Raptor said:
Great thread design Ocean/Sanc.

What're the costs of running cloudflare, and what's its effectiveness of preventing a DDoS?

Usually people use the free version of CloudFlare, which tends to work well. But there are also other plans for heavier attacks.

As Jimmy stated, there's the free plan, $20 plan, $200 plan, and $3,000 plan. You'll probably never need the $200 or $3,000 plans for any forum or small site.

The effectiveness depends on how strong the DDoS attack is. Usually the free version does the job, but sometimes you may be required to upgrade to keep your site online from DDoS (I learned that the hard way).

Jimmy said:
Raptor, Cloudflare has 4 plans. A free one, Pro Edition: $20, Business Edition: $200 and Enterprise Edition: $3000.

Find more: http://www.cloudflare.com/plans

Ocean, add me to the list as well.

I left Ocean an IM on AIM telling him to add you. He'll probably do it when he gets online.

TehStickle

I remember back when I was such a noob with this stuff and you helped me get started. Vouch, Sanctuary knows his stuff.