• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Super sick custom RGH!

Philly

Power member.
So I decided to put an RGH into my old Xbox 360 case, I honestly do not know any of the specs of the RGH however I do know that the hard drive is packed with games, the menus needed and all that great stuff. 

This will come with the console, all white controller which is completely custom and cannot be purchased anywhere, all cables and the controller to change the LED colors.  If you need more information or want the specs I can do that no problem as long as you can provide the steps required to find out what it is you are looking for. Please do not inquire unless you are interested, I am looking for more of a quick sale than anything else here. It has been sitting around for at least a year and I could use the extra money instead as I literally turned the RGH on one time simply to check and be sure it is what the seller said it was.

Please make an offer and what you see below in the video is exactly what you will receive the only difference it that the video was taken when a non RGH motherboard was inside of the case.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38JyO3ypvdY[/video]

Pimpin

User is banned.
Vouch for el Philly jr he stay legit. Cop this off of him/

Passive

Power member.
goodluck with this philly i'd put an offer except I just sent my xbox in to get RGH'd

Passive

Power member.
hey dude things didn't work out for me,
is your RGH still for sale?

Sinatra+

Onyx user!
I'll kick things off with with a $250 PayPal offer

Philly

Power member.
Bump I still have this available. Many offers but no follow through as of yet, first come first serve.

Probably will accept anything above $150 which would include shipping.