• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Super Bowl Predictions?

Rack

Power member.
Who do you think will win the Super Bowl this year? Personally, I think my Cowboys will win <3
I might give a lil $$ to anyone who gets it right. Long ways away tho.

ChEeRs

Captain

User is banned.
I'd put my money on da chargers... Jkjk

Probably my home team the viks cause yolo right

Hope

Power member.
Chargers. All of FK can go look up: Siri who's in first place in the NFL... and tell me who's gonna win that Lombardi trophy:) I really do hope so though! Philip Rivers is amazing this year, best team of receivers in the league, #1 defense in the league, CHARGERS FTW

wall

Power member.
My team lost to the bucks so I've lost all faith.
#steelers

Tough

User is banned.
Cowboys all day! Im surprised to see some Dallas fans on here.

Dolphins

Onyx user!
No offense to the chargers fans but you guys havent played some good teams other than the seahawks and Cardinals. most of their wins were because their opponents really suck (Jaguars, Bills, Jets). Just wait until you reach Week 8. From that week on you'll have some competition. They'll probably make the playoffs but not the SB. I know my Raiders won't make shit until they get their stuff together.

Kik

Power member.
Dolphins said:
No offense to the chargers fans but you guys havent played some good teams other than the seahawks and Cardinals. most of their wins were because their opponents really suck (Jaguars, Bills, Jets). Just wait until you reach Week 8. From that week on you'll have some competition. They'll probably make the playoffs but not the SB. I know my Raiders won't make shit until they get their stuff together.
We would be 5-0 only team in nfl if we didn't throw away our only loss we were up by I forgot how much in 4th

Dolphins

Onyx user!
Kik said:
We would be 5-0 only team in nfl if we didn't throw away our only loss we were up by I forgot how much in 4th
If you started the season with the tough teams then the chargers wouldn't be 4-1. They'd be like 2-3. You guys started the season with easy opponents which is the reason why your doing so good. You guys are playing the Raiders next. You already know they suck. That's an easy win. Like I said wait until week 8. That's when you'll start going on a losing streak.

Kik

Power member.
Dolphins said:
If you started the season with the tough teams then the chargers wouldn't be 4-1. They'd be like 2-3. You guys started the season with easy opponents which is the reason why your doing so good. You guys are playing the Raiders next. You already know they suck. That's an easy win. Like I said wait until week 8. That's when you'll start going on a losing streak.
ill be messaging you in a couple weeks if I remember. But we tend to lose to more bad teams then good and beat the unexpected great teams.

Dolphins

Onyx user!
Kik said:
ill be messaging you in a couple weeks if I remember. But we tend to lose to more bad teams then good and beat the unexpected great teams.
True lol. I remember the Raiders beat you last year. Then unexpectedly, you beat the Broncos.

Dolphins

Onyx user!
Kik said:
True lol. I remember the Raiders beat you last year. Then unexpectedly, you beat the Broncos.

Zeus

I'd say packers (fav team) or the cardinals (states team)

Heroic

Power member.
LOL @ the Cowboys. gonna choke like every other year. I'll say the Bengals and Lions will fight it out in the big one, although Chargers do look pretty good this year.

SWS

Power member.
I predict that we're gonna see a rematch of last year's Superbowl between the Seahawks and the Broncos except the Broncos win it this year.