• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurt

Someone please help, one of my closest friends is iMessaging me right now talking about considering suicide. I'm trying to talk him out of it but honestly it's hard and I'm going to cry this guy is a close friend to me and I'm not sure what to do. If someone, anyone could just please help me

Jamil

@hydrogen
Lol, this is the opposite on where you want to get help. Though @lame123 and @random helped me out when I needed it.

Hurt

Jamillion said:
Lol, this is the opposite on where you want to get help. Though @lame123 and @random helped me out when I needed it.

I figured among some of the trolls, there would be at least a few people that would be able to help my homie out.

Replicate

User is banned.
Tell them to call the suicide hotline
1 (800) 273-8255

tattoo

User is banned.
Circuit said:
Tell them to call the suicide hotline
1 (800) 273-8255

If they don't want attention and are truly depressed the last thing they want to do is call and talk to a stranger. Trust me, ive been in his shoes. Just do all you can, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Replicate

User is banned.
Twelve said:
If they don't want attention and are truly depressed the last thing they want to do is call and talk to a stranger. Trust me, ive been in his shoes. Just do all you can, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
What about @Totodile call the Suicide Hotline and tell them what he is saying, so that they can guide him on what to say. That way @Totodile's friend would feel more comfortable.

tattoo

User is banned.
Circuit said:
What about @Totodile call the Suicide Hotline and tell them what he is saying, so that they can guide him on what to say. That way @Totodile's friend would feel more comfortable.

Thats always an option, and could only help the situation.

Balfour

Cocaine Coupe
I have been in this situation a few times @totodile . The best course of action on your behalf is to remain calm. People who actually commit suicide tend to not tell anybody. This individual is most likely going through a state of extreme depression and needs someone to talk to. What you can do as a friend is convey how much his existence means not only to yourself but to those around him. Once you have calmed him down I suggest explaining how suicide is a selfish act which causes great psychological harm its affiliates.

old

Get to facetime him. Him seeing how emotional you are on this matter will get him to reconsider. Or maybe he's being a bitch for attention (which would not be cool).

cas

All attention, tell him to grow the fuck up. People who are suicidal just do it, they don't try to get talked out of it, there would be concept behind the act if it were. He sounds like this fat girl (depressed4life and some numbers I think) on instagram. W

tattoo

User is banned.
Totodile said:
Thanks guys, he lives in Cali and I live in Toronto so I can't call but I'm going to see if I can find someone to help me out if he doesn't call

Ok man, good luck. I hope everything turns out for the best and everyone is okay.

cas said:
All attention, tell him to grow the fuck up. People who are suicidal just do it, they don't try to get talked out of it, there would be concept behind the act if it were. He sounds like this fat girl (depressed4life and some numbers I think) on instagram. W

I don't think putting him down more would help at all.

Hurt

old said:
Get to facetime him. Him seeing how emotional you are on this matter will get him to reconsider. Or maybe he's being a bitch for attention (which would not be cool).

I've gotten 4 of my irl friends to iMessage him and help talk him out of it to show that even people that have never met him care about him

cas

Twelve said:
Ok man, good luck. I hope everything turns out for the best and everyone is okay.

I don't think putting him down more would help at all.

You're an idiot. Keep babying him and see how he ends up. If you don't value your own life you're actually wasting the air you breathe and the positions you fill. 

Hurt

cas said:
depressed.4life, that's her insta. That's how he looks, throwing himself a pity party. For fucks sake.

He didn't really message me like "bro im gonna kill myself should i do it" he just messaged me explaining his depressed situation and that he'd been considering suicide lately.

tattoo

User is banned.
cas said:
You're an idiot. Keep babying him and see how he ends up. If you don't value your own life you're actually wasting the air you breathe and the positions you fill. 

Yes, lets tell him how he should grow the fuck up instead of making him feel good about himself, that will work.

cas

Twelve said:
Yes, lets tell him how he should grow the fuck up instead of making him feel good about himself, that will work.
You're weak minded, keep spoon feeding everyone and see the path they crawl on upon your loss. 

OP, ask him how suicide is going to solve anything. He's being selfish. He won't mourn his own death. If he's religious, even easier. He sounds like a weak minded fool. 

Status
Not open for further replies.