• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Suicide..

Life alert

User is banned.
Resovled. I think it's in my best interest to keep going thanks for the support guys. I really appreciate it like it means a lot I was sketchy about posting something like what I did due to the fact people might say stuff to push me over the edge but thanks to all of you Id rep
You if I knew how

Jupi

rebel
Nobody is made to fuck up, that's all in your head niggah. Clear your thoughts of all negativity and start fresh. Think positive. there's so much more in life than girls, and I'd think your family would be even more disappointed if you go through with this. don't you think? Instead of that shit. why don't you try to make them happy, try in school, move on. Its hard little nignig but at the end of the day you'll be happy.

Cheer up.

Life alert

User is banned.
Space said:
Nobody is made to fuck up, that's all in your head niggah. Clear your thoughts of all negativity and start fresh. Think positive. there's so much more in life than girls, and I'd think your family would be even more disappointed if you go through with this. don't you think? Instead of that shit. why don't you try to make them happy, try in school, move on. Its hard little nignig but at the end of the day you'll be happy.

Cheer up.
Thanks man I'm just going through a rough patch & losing this girl I've given so much to has just pushed me to edge. The fact she acts like she doesn't care at all like the 6 months was for nothing all the times and words we shared just gone..

Exist

Formerly @Trap
You're young. Focus on the positive things in life. I had suicidal tendencies when I was a teenager... But then I realized life is never going to get easier & I have to suck it up. Unfortunately that's the case.

Suicide is not an honorable way to die either. Most people see it just as cowardly as committing murder. So throw the pills out, take a deep breath, and take life by the balls. Because what you see is what you get. But it's not all bad...

Jupi

rebel
Life alert said:
Thanks man I'm just going through a rough patch & losing this girl I've given so much to has just pushed me to edge. The fact she acts like she doesn't care at all like the 6 months was for nothing all the times and words we shared just gone..

I understand the feeling but understand bro its only been SIX months. Not even one full year, why would you kill yourself over a 6 month time killer? I've had one girl I loved for 3 years, we were so committed that marriage came into thoughts for both of us, (oops) and when we broke up I was sad, yeah but I moved on.

There's no reason to let a girl fuck yo head up niggah.

Life alert

User is banned.
Trap said:
You're young. Focus on the positive things in life. I had suicidal tendencies when I was a teenager... But then I realized life is never going to get easier & I have to suck it up. Unfortunately that's the case.

Suicide is not an honorable way to die either. Most people see it just as cowardly as committing murder. So throw the pills out, take a deep breath, and take life by the balls. Because what you see is what you get. But it's not all bad...

Okay dude it's just hard I'm losing everyone I ever cared about all spontously then to top it off I'm upsetting everyone who isn't gone

Space said:
I understand the feeling but understand bro its only been SIX months. Not even one full year, why would you kill yourself over a 6 month time killer? I've had one girl I loved for 3 years, we were so committed that marriage came into thoughts for both of us, (oops) and when we broke up I was sad, yeah but I moved on.

There's no reason to let a girl fuck yo head up niggah.
It's not just the girl it's just everything happen at once. A person can only endure so much..

Mammals

User is banned.
For real suicide is never the right think to do no matter what is going on in your life because their has to be something positive going on in your life like what @Trap said.