• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Suggestion] Check-in Threads

Moon Knight

I've reached out to @greg about this but it'd be good if others were onboard; or at least to see if people would want it.
HF do a thing daily where they have a check-in thread. It drums up a lot of activity, which could be good here.
Could get it automated and also maybe award something for it, eg anyone who posts 100 times in a row or whatever.

Thoughts?

Moon Knight

What do you mean, like a thread we have to post in every day?
It wouldn't be mandatory, but basically a thread that happens daily that people can "check-in" and chat. Get this place active again.

I +1 this idea
Thanks for the +1 :D

Rare

Rare to Moon Knight, checking in, need more places to post here haha so good idea

Moon Knight

I definitely support that man, would love to see this place get active again!
Glad you like the idea :D Now to see if @greg can make it official or even automate it.

Rare to Moon Knight, checking in, need more places to post here haha so good idea
Thanks man! Hopefully hear back on on it soon, otherwise I'll just start generating them.

Rare

Glad you like the idea :D Now to see if @greg can make it official or even automate it.

Thanks man! Hopefully hear back on on it soon, otherwise I'll just start generating them.
Can always keep it as an unofficial thing if you got others intrigued enough haha

Kai

Onyx user!
Same here, just eating some orange chicken and watching some twitch. Gonna play some valorant!
see i love to see forums that have guys with their family as the pfp

these parts are a special 'korner' of the internet