• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Suggest a Script [RSBot]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Chewbaka said:
Added all the suggestions to the main post.

ATM, RSBot is down due to a recent update. I have been hearing that they are slow on updating. I am putting a lot of faith into them so hopefully, they don't get fucked up in the next months.

What about the one I said? D:
Hill Giants... Kill them and bank big bones in Varrock or Edgeville, or bury them, also that it eats food.

Chewbaka

SD8Z said:
Hill Giants... Kill them and bank big bones in Varrock or Edgeville, or bury them, also that it eats food.

Where are they located?

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Chewbaka said:
SD8Z said:

Where are they located?

cQg0vT.png

You have to open the door with a brass key and go down the ladder, you will be there right next to them.

Adam

Onyx user!
The bot I beta tested. The gnome one. That was a great moneymaker.

Chewbaka

One said:
The bot I beta tested. The gnome one. That was a great moneymaker.

Yeah, I really want to convert that. I don't know how much money it makes atm. I know 100% I crashed the prices of Grand Seed Pods with just 4 people using it, but they actually went back up in price. Gnome scarves are like 1m below what they were and and Gnome goggles are like 100k each as apposed to 500k.

Terrio

User is banned.
Script that activates all the hometeles in each city so I dont have to walk around activating them my self

Pichu

Onyx user!
Nick said:
Script that activates all the hometeles in each city so I dont have to walk around activating them my self

That's a pretty good suggestion,dude.I'm facing that problem at the moment, I am not that interested to go down to the shantay pass...

For me,could I suggest a AIO Hunter Script for the SDN?
It really needs one and I could use it :)

Cannabis

Onyx user!

Terrio

User is banned.
Slacker had a good idea yesterday about making a bot that loots the bank
Grabs every thing from the bank and sells it in the GE
That would have a big market of users and would be fairly easy to make

Status
Not open for further replies.